Plz add back the 'I rather not donate' option

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Dear David,

As many have noticed on the newest thing with mine-imator there is no way now to upgrade without donating. Few don't min this but I don't think its fair.

Why? Because of a few reasons. First is that not everyone has the means to donate. I know you could donate as little as a dollar but some cases its not about the amount of money. Not everyone has the means to pay online or are not permitted to by there parents or guardian. Second is I've noticed that every time there is a new update or anything you have to redownload the program it refreshes the upgrade. In other words it makes it so that you have to upgrade all over again. Well if lets say you had donated once but a week later a new version comes out you have to donate again? That's like paying twice and a hassle to have to pay so much. Third is how can it be donating when that's the only option? If you do decide to keep this please don't call it donating when its not.

Thank you for reading and hope you agree with my points brought out here.

Sincerely LilCat Silly

If I had money, I would donate. As soon as I have money, I plan on donating. Until that point, however, I like being able to use the entirety of the program for free.

I hope it's a joke, because otherwise the MI community is gonna take a hit.

19 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

If I had money, I would donate. As soon as I have money, I plan on donating. Until that point, however, I like being able to use the entirety of the program for free.

I hope it's a joke, because otherwise the MI community is gonna take a hit.

this seems too perfect to be anything but a joke...

albeit, a rather annoying, and frightening one...

3 hours ago, Voxy said:

- snip -

So that's how you get Likes...

2 hours ago, Pokekights said:

*proceeds to donate one cent*

You can do that? What's the problem then...?  xD

I don't mind either way. It'd be nice to have a Log-In system or whatever, but just writing off the people who don't have access to a PayPal account or a credit/debit card will slice off a huge chunk of the fat here.  :3   

14 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

So that's how you get Likes...

You can do that? What's the problem then...?  xD

I don't mind either way. It'd be nice to have a Log-In system or whatever, but just writing off the people who don't have access to a PayPal account or a credit/debit card will slice off a huge chunk of the fat here.  :3   

tanks for calling me "fat"

.-.

Edited by KindZax

20 hours ago, LilCat Silly said:

Dear David,

As many have noticed on the newest thing with mine-imator there is no way now to upgrade without donating. Few don't min this but I don't think its fair.

Why? Because of a few reasons. First is that not everyone has the means to donate. I know you could donate as little as a dollar but some cases its not about the amount of money. Not everyone has the means to pay online or are not permitted to by there parents or guardian. Second is I've noticed that every time there is a new update or anything you have to redownload the program it refreshes the upgrade. In other words it makes it so that you have to upgrade all over again. Well if lets say you had donated once but a week later a new version comes out you have to donate again? That's like paying twice and a hassle to have to pay so much. Third is how can it be donating when that's the only option? If you do decide to keep this please don't call it donating when its not.

Thank you for reading and hope you agree with my points brought out here.

Sincerely LilCat Silly

Well clearly you don't see sites cost money to run monthly so that's what donations are for its a fair way to work the site to davied shouldn't have to make the site and have to pay.. monthly I support davied as much as other people do I'd donate if I was everyone I will donate soon