TO KILL MINE-IMATOR - Yuricraft

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

33 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

This kind of crap isn't allowed. Not even as a joke.

Seriously not even telemarketers would think of doing that.

And former MISM members, just be mature about it and leave quietly.

This is why we all quit and starded a new group wich is not gunna be a game tho.

Cuz WE realised MISM's story is kinda like hitler. And he even added drugs in it. He called em wonder drugs. When he added that we thought he went over the edge. So we quit MISM. Ithink it not a thing anymore for now. 

7 minutes ago, Super Gohan Gamer said:

This is why we all quit and starded a new group wich is not gunna be a game tho.

Cuz WE realised MISM's story is kinda like hitler. And he even added drugs in it. He called em wonder drugs. When he added that we thought he went over the edge. So we quit MISM. Ithink it not a thing anymore for now. 

Not only to add more Support,We Added Kevin back to our Group Anyway.

15 hours ago, ChaosKevin said:

And now horrebly and painfull

16 hours ago, ChaosKevin said:

(only 200+ and good-known. No-names are not allowed )

Look I get it is your animation and such, but you shouldn't be going around telling people to die. This is a kid-friendly program with a kid-friendly community; and clearly you're not acting very civil to SlimeNation. You can't be going around telling people what they can and cannot do based on popularity or 200+ rep. I find myself a pretty skilled animator but I have less than 200+ rep, and personally I think I'm a better animator than you.

My point is,
1. You can't say for people to die here, it's uncivilized and rude and just plain mean
2. You can't label people based on popularity, going back to the old saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover".

Watch yourself, before you get another warning point for being rude to other members of the community (Not that I have the ability to).