Migration (Minecraft Animation) [feat. SKIBBZ]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This is also an announcement Video that @SKIBBZ Clarified i could make

So he will no longer be doing any MI animations. He'll be doing C4D, but he will stick around still

Edited by The Tan James

33 minutes ago, Japnoo said:

So, if you don't want to answer this it's fine, but what's your reasoning behind quitting MI?

I've had some personal tutoring from someone for C4D and learned quite a lot for the past couple of hours, I started 4 days ago but haven't said anything till today. I've been wanting to move onto more advanced programs for a while now but never had to motivation to because I didn't know the ropes of C4D with animation. My tutor teached me very, very well so now I know the basics of rendering, keyframing, and basic animation. I've still got a lot to learn though. 

5 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

I've had some personal tutoring from someone for C4D and learned quite a lot for the past couple of hours, I started 4 days ago but haven't said anything till today. I've been wanting to move onto more advanced programs for a while now but never had to motivation to because I didn't know the ropes of C4D with animation. My tutor teached me very, very well so now I know the basics of rendering, keyframing, and basic animation. I've still got a lot to learn though. 

Blue Monkey? ;)

It was gonna happen eventually.

Mine-imator is a beginners program, and Skibbz is anything but a beginner.

If he can master C4D, Good times will be had.

Although i'm not an expert on anything so never take anything i say as fact or relevant opinion.