Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Oh meh gawd! Please tell me you are hiring animators! I've been looking for a serious animation squad since forever! (Are you an animation squad? Or just one guy with a name that has studios in it.) Anyways I was practically giggling when that guy saved the other dude  xD

EDIT: You sir need more cookies  :Cookie:  :Cookie:  :Cookie:  :Cookie:

Edited by Mlke

700.5/10 -Pikaz     Cryo

+ Voice Acting

+ Visual effects

+ Animation

Let me fix that for you

Also i thought you were a ES fan no arrow to the knee? i would be ashamed of you but the animation was far to great for negativity.

Just want to say thanks to everybody for all the awesome feedback!!! I would quote you all, but that'd take too long lol :D I just liked all the comments

Episode 3 is in the works, and this time it wont take as long until it's released because I got a lot of stuff sorted out now :)

Also, I just wanted to say that I am going to visit family until saturday night, so I wont be able to respond to anyone until then, so dont b thinking that i'm not responding to anyone.

My gosh, the swords were amazing! The way you positioned them was realistic and the fight flowed!

All of the movements were fluid and the voice acting was great.

Everything was moving and the world seemed to be breathing!

This is an incredibly great animation that I've been waiting for since I laid eyes on the first!