Top 10 Mine-imator Animators Nomination Post

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

That won't change anything. I made a status update yesterday explaining that I misused the term 'nominate'. What I meant was, if somebody says your name at least once, then you shall be qualified for the contest. So that means you're as nominated as everybody else is!

yay

Oh, cmard.

Also, how many nominations do you need to get to be picked?

Edited by Mooshim

sad-forever-alone.png

I considered myself to be pretty good, I just haven't made that many animations showcasing my talents :c Aw well

I nominate Skibbz! And Isheep that guy is awesome.

Edited by Mlke

Please don't hurt me, but Heavenira, I think it was a bad decision to only have one day of voting, you should have made it about 5 days long.

I agree, I never got to release my next animation, I might get recognized for it, OR find new talent that had been unknown

I agree, I never got to release my next animation, I might get recognized for it, OR find new talent that had been unknown

DAMMIT.

I FORGOT YOU TOO

ANDIFORGOT SOMEONE,WHICH I REMEMBERED BUT AGAIN FORGOT!

not really.. I've been here since 2013.. I've known so many people.. People come and go, get popular and fade to dust.. How the hell am i supposed to keep track?

I know what you mean. I didn't know about many members until they cause trouble or make something groundbreaking, maybe even just doing a pettty act and I take notice. But for others I forget them often.

He shouldn't be expected to know about SKIBBZ if he simply doesn't. There are people who don't know Frank Sinatra in this generation so I wouldn't hold my breath if they didn't know one of the many animators here.

I know what you mean. I didn't know about many members until they cause trouble or make something groundbreaking, maybe even just doing a pettty act and I take notice. But for others I forget them often.

He shouldn't be expected to know about SKIBBZ if he simply doesn't. There are people who don't know Frank Sinatra in this generation so I wouldn't hold my breath if they didn't know one of the many animators here.

Thanks, and I do know who Frank Sinatra is. My mom has some of his CDs

Who's Frank Sinatra?