MGB Central - OC Battles!

Name Of Character: Zach Mine

Decription: Zach is a great fighter, he won the Martian art. He train solo. He go to a planet and one guy shot him and he eyes turn red, he kill the guy that shot him and then he go to planet earth and he create his own weapon, a sword, Zach have a power now, Run Fast.Zach create his own sword. Zach When is upset he eye turn red and he can run fast.

Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hrocrok6636e7lf/Zach_Mine_Rig.zip

Available

Edited by Mine2 2

8 hours ago, Mine2 2 said:

Decription: Zach is a great fighter. Zach create his own sword. Zach When is upset he eye turn red and he can run fast.

Available

To Short Dude But thats my option 

Name Of Character: Crusher

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): After Mom Die My Dad Was The Village Smith And He Was Warning Me About Open a Chest Was For My Mother He was so tried until a herobrine come to the village when Dad Was Make me a Hammer the herobrine kill my dad and escape form the village until i open my mother chest and i Found bracelet for my mom and when i wear it i felt something like a power and i saw a blue flame Emitted from my hand and when I raised my hand i knew that i can control in ground and any other block and im searching about the village herobrine

Skin Or Rig?: Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig https://www.dropbox.com/s/yppze8s87g03duj/Rig.zip?dl=0

SKIN of Character: xCrush3r

Extra Details: My Weapons Its Hammer And Ender Pearl And When My Power Is Rising My Eyes Come To Blue

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos

Standby or Available? (Read Below):Stand By

Edited by Crush3r

Name Of Character: Kler
9cJDSUz.png

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):

Kler - a wandering warrior between the worlds. A master of combat. He is often seen in the company's strongest magicians worlds in which he visited. His armor and weapons are made of sturdy metal, which is very difficult to break (like obsidian, for comparison). It has complete immunity to magic (and its equipment), because mages other worlds it has not incinerated. He has overhuman strength and endurance, his fist could knock the iron door, and this is not the limit. Replacement blade enchanted, and he hit her in the flesh decomposes.

Skin Or Rig?: in a rig

Link to Rig: i give him only private.

SKIN of Character: too in a rig.

Extra Details:immunity to magic, His armor and weapons are made of sturdy metal, which is very difficult to break,overhuman strength and endurance, a master of combat.

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Standby.

Edited by Kler

On ٢١‏/١‏/٢٠١٦ at 3:28 PM, Kler said:

Name Of Character: Kler
9cJDSUz.png

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):

Kler - a wandering warrior between the worlds. A master of combat. He is often seen in the company's strongest magicians worlds in which he visited. His armor and weapons are made of sturdy metal, which is very difficult to break (like obsidian, for comparison). It has complete immunity to magic (and its equipment), because mages other worlds it has not incinerated. He has overhuman strength and endurance, his fist could knock the iron door, and this is not the limit. Replacement blade enchanted, and he hit her in the flesh decomposes.

Skin Or Rig?: in a rig

Link to Rig: i give him only private.

SKIN of Character: too in a rig.

Extra Details:immunity to magic, His armor and weapons are made of sturdy metal, which is very difficult to break,overhuman strength and endurance, a master of combat.

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Standby.

man ur rig is nice u look so powerful challenge me ?

see my information

Name Of Character: Dandaman

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Teleportation, wind (no not that wind... lel) Telekinesis. Explanation: He found a magical crystal with 5 different abilities, Enderman, creeper, sadness, Madness,        happiness.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: https://www.mediafire.com/?aod8la3zee1l8mc

SKIN of Character: U know where it is...

Extra Details: Can be very strong, but before/after he teleports or uses any of his attacks, he is VERY vulnerable.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: Nope :D

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:00 AM, Mine2 2 said:

Decription: Zach is a great fighter, he won the Martian art. He train solo. He go to a planet and one guy shot him and he eyes turn red, he kill the guy that shot him and then he go to planet earth and he create his own weapon, a sword, Zach have a power now, Run Fast.Zach create his own sword. Zach When is upset he eye turn red and he can run fast.

Available

wunna fite meh? xD

6 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

Name Of Character: Dandaman

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Teleportation, wind (no not that wind... lel) Telekinesis. Explanation: He found a magical crystal with 5 different abilities, Enderman, creeper, sadness, Madness,        happiness.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: https://www.mediafire.com/?aod8la3zee1l8mc

SKIN of Character: U know where it is...

Extra Details: Can be very strong, but before/after he teleports or uses any of his attacks, he is VERY vulnerable.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: Nope :D

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available

wunna fite meh? xD

ye

Name Of Character: MobKiller

ifBrEN7g.png

Description:

Race: Human

Weapon: RektCaliber

Backstory: (WIP)

Rigs/Skin:

Character:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/93acod3wewg27dz/MobKiller+Rig.zip

Weapon:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6pboos1f9vs7a0d/RektCaliber+V+2.1.zip

SKIN of Character: 

W6o5boq.png

Extra Details:
RektCaliber Transformation

Standby or Available?

In Battle

1. TheGodOfTrouble

2. SlimeNation Animations

3.WillesFilmz

Edited by MobKiller Animations
Messed Up Spoilers

Name Of Character: Luison / Boboiboy
Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Luison / Boboiboy suffers from a deep depression from his girl that misses Luison a lot. He will fight anything just to defeat and win the heart of her girl. He will try his best to be best for her girl. And try to protect her from any danger. Even thought in his situation he will try anything just to defeat the evil ones. He has 5 powers and can split into a penta one. He has Earth, Wind, Light, Fire, And Water. (look for Boboiboy for more details on youtube or wiki) 
SKIN of Character: In the mediafire link above.
Extra Details: He'll try his best to defeat all the bad guys for her and for his friends

4Qbyv0U.png

Name Of Character: Ninja Dino

Description: A with out a doubt killer. Ninja Dino plays more of a villain role in his story. He was just a human boy when he was playing with his friends and his only brother suddenly got kidnapped by Herobrine (yes, Herobrine). He was a warm hearted boy, and an orphan at the time so he demanded Herobrine to release his brother. Herobrine said he would only if he sacrificed himself. Ninja Dino Agreed, but Herobrine tricked him and instead kill all of his friends, and his whole village with them. Ninja Dino was knocked out, and when he woke up he found himself turned into not a monster, but a god of misery. He was mad at Herobrine for doing such a terrible thing, but something primal stirred inside of him. "I will kill everyone in this world", He thought to himself, and from then on he has been brutally murdering everyone on planet earth.

Powers:  His powers are super regeneration, super strength, flight, telekinesis, flaming skulls (like wither skulls), teleportation, and clone creating (clones aren't as strong as he is), and skin as strong as steel.  

Skin or Rig: Rig

Rig Link (If rig doesn't work please notify me):   http://www.mediafire.com/download/2d2rd0rp7wkcrbc/Ninja+Dino+Rig.zip   

Skin: It's right under my profile pic :D JK here is the download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/338v98ck4m92ec1/NINJA+DINO%27S+SKIN.zip      

Extra details: Very strong. He is a never look back serial killer so there is no trying to befriend him.

Standby or Available: In Battle

Edited by Ninja Dino

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 8:53 PM, CubixGeek said:

Name Of Character: Cubix

Description + Origins + Powers + Extra Details: VIDEO

Skin Or Rig?: Rig (I don't mind if you don't use my rig. In my rig you can choose if you want the eyes or not.)

Link to Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9545enfxg8tvyui/Cubix+Rig+Pack.zip

SKIN of Character: CubixGeek 

Standby or Available? : Available :Cake:

PS: can anyone tell me how to do the "Reveal Hidden contents" thingy? 

You look like a kewl dude. Wanna fight meh?

Edited by Ninja Dino

19 minutes ago, The Tan James said:

Uh yeah i really need to do that soon lmao.

um,OK

in case its outa track

(From what I can Remember)

You v.s SlimeNation

Me V.s Cubix

Gohan V.S Fallen Chaser

And also re update on the rest of the Characters ,May take alot of Time IMO,Would you like me to help out?

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Oh hey, I should put my Nimi character here...

Name of character: Nimi

Description: A character that's a wallflower and has borderline personality disorder and impulsive aggression disorder which really works against him. He doesn't like to fight, but if he's forced to fight, he does, but not very good since he doesn't want to hurt anyone, whilst still trying to stop/win the fight. When he's beaten down pretty good, his aggressive side takes over his "innocence" side and goes through a massive personality change and turns entirely aggressive(red eyes, evil smile and red particles.) and won't go down until his opponent is dead.

Skin or rig?: Rig

Skin: njrIlzx.png

Extra Details: When he's in his "Impulsive Aggression" form, he acts corrupted, as if his "innocence" side is trying to stop his "Impulsive Aggression" state. His attacks are quite strong when aggressive. (Use Ati/Killu from REALITY 4 as a reference for Nimi's aggressive side if it's hard for you to see what I'm saying.)

Availability: Standby.

Name Of Charachter: Antcioff

Description:
He Used to Rule a Snow Village And Fight Anyone On his way, But He Got Attack From a Person Call Ua, The Battle Lead To Ua Village Winning, But Ant's Village Was Destroyed, Antcioff Was The Only One Alive and Had To Run, And Fight Anyone who was in his way to get Stronger to Kill Ua.

Powers: Snow Powers, Ice Powers, Light Powers, Able To Fly when Hit's his second Form, First Form He's Strong And Fast, 2 Form Flys But Not Good At Aiming Also He Can Hit Very well, Final Form: your not able to know,  Uses A Ice Sword When He Fights..Rig will come soon for that, 

Skin Or Rig?: Rig Right Here Click me pls

Extra Details: When He Get's hit  7 times he'll go His First Form, When He Gets Killed He Goes into Second Form...

Available 

I am not good at Making these Type of things...

Edited by Antcioff

2 hours ago, Antcioff said:

Name Of Charachter: Antcioff

Description:
He Used to Rule a Snow Village And Fight Anyone On his way, But He Got Attack From a Person Call Ua, The Battle Lead To Ua Village Winning, But Ant's Village Was Destroyed, Antcioff Was The Only One Alive and Had To Run, And Fight Anyone who was in his way to get Stronger to Kill Ua.

Powers: Snow Powers, Ice Powers, Light Powers, Able To Fly when Hit's his second Form, First Form He's Strong And Fast, 2 Form Flys But Not Good At Aiming Also He Can Hit Very well, Final Form: your not able to know,  Uses A Ice Sword When He Fights..Rig will come soon for that, 

Skin Or Rig?: Rig Right Here Click me pls

Extra Details: When He Get's hit  7 times he'll go His First Form, When He Gets Killed He Goes into Second Form...

Available 

I am not good at Making these Type of things...

Wanna fight me? :)

1 minute ago, Astro Animations said:

Hey, when you're available, I'd like to fight you, if you're willing. Your OC is basically exactly the opponent I'm looking for! 8D

Well, you can fight me, but I won't be able to fight back, I have quite the list of people I have yet to do. (Check my "About Me". They probably aren't making a fighting animation with me.) But hey, if you want to fight my OC, then go ahead.