MGB Central - OC Battles!

Name Of Character: Exis

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Guy that likes guns.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fyzcgg9wvc5d28w/Exis+%28MGB+Battle%29.zip

SKIN of Character: UMDRnp8.png

Extra Details: Idek.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: N/A

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Standby

Name Of Character: Hydro

Description:

Bio:

He can't remember much before sometime at the age of seven. What he does remember is that his mother was a nut. When he was eight, his mother took him to a train station, he didn't know why, but soon after he boarded a train his mother issued him on, he looked behind him and she wasn't there. He never saw her again. As mentioned before, his mother was quite crazy, always obsessing over ESP and telekinetic abilities. She not only encouraged him, but at some times forced him him to do so as well. From the time he could speak, he was home schooled and trained over his mother's obsession. Almost all of his time was pushed towards staring at a Psi Wheel instead of education. The train his mother abandoned him at led to a tiny and obscure town. For four years, he lived in a small ditch near a cave, two miles from a farm and six miles from town. The ditch was circular, around six meters in diameter. The ditch's interior had a damaged and abandoned couch in the center and an abused cooler, the roof of the ditch was made of old wooden planks and tarp. For those four years, he fed himself by stealing off the farm, and with nowhere to go, he advanced his telekinetic abilities. The canal provided him with water, and he was a prodigy in the telekinetic art. Eventually he gained enough control over water to move it around flawlessly. Two years later, he left the ditch, deciding he wasn't going to let his life simply fade away as the person near the canal. For the past two years, he has been traveling by foot town to town, village to village.

Personality:

He is nervous in a fight until he is hurt, when he is hurt, he gets temperamental and will try to defeat the foe, but he will never kill, he may hurt the enemy, but it is more likely he will try to make the enemy unable to fight.

Abilities:

He is skilled the the martial art TaeKwonDo. He can control water extremely well, but the more water the harder it is for him. He can't control other's bodily fluids, but he can his own. He can also, but barely, use basic telekinesis. The most he can lift that isn't water is probably max a couple of pounds(lbs).

Skin Or Rig?: For now, Skin.

Link to Rig: (None)

SKIN of Character: Skin

Extra Details: I may create a rig in the future.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: All of my reference videos are crude and do not represent my current skill.(In my opinion)

Standby or Available?: Available I guess.

Edited by HydroKinesis

You are ma gud frend so I'll allow Lif to be a chellenger :)

Tanjames and I exchanged fluids when we made the baby,He has the power to know when SKIBBZ is gonna join chat, I got his powers from having sexy times with him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

More disgusting than miley cyrus

Name Of Character: Irene

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): The girl who lived in village as a knitting fabric.but one day,her village attacked by a lot of bandits and she stuck on her house.suddenly one guy came to her house to rescuing her but time they escape they surrounded by bandits.then that guy trying to make her escape and his sacrifice himself to let her escape successfully.After that,Irene feel guilty because just let him fight by himself.Since the attack,Irene become a fighter (in fact there is more to the story but too lazy to say it xD) and her never to forget about the guy who sacrifice for her...

SKILL

Boommerang strike - Irene throw her blade and blade come back to her

Double damage - critical damage 2x hited and cause in pain

still in progress... :P

Skin Or Rig?: Rig (recommended)

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j37hg3kl7a4d37j/Irene+MGB+Character.zip

SKIN of Character: ropO274.png

Extra Details: respect to opposing women (not really) and have mercy/hate jerk and act strong person/good at dodging/barehand are weak but with weapon stronger (any weapon but not two-handed except schyte and staff)

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: ..coming soon..

Standby or Available? (Read Below): (STANDBY) for while or after reference video done...

here some preview:-

nTcP5WZ.png

sorry for bad grammar "__"

Edited by DanishDude

Oh btw, I've been challenged 3 times... one is in progress.

1 by PandaWaddles,

1 by Igronavt36

1 by RedHawk.

RedHawk hasn't signed up therefore his challenge is Unoffical. 

Oh btw, I've been challenged 3 times... one is in progress.

1 by PandaWaddles,

1 by Igronavt36

Have these two challenges been accepted? 

urge of joning is rising

i have a question

does 2 v 1 allowed?

You cannot fight 2 different animators. but you can fight 2 characters if they are from the same concept. Example would be James and Ati are two different characters but they are the same concept. 

Name Of Character: Naifu Kengai

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):She's a knight girl person so yeah :P 

Skin Or Rig?:Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)http://www.mediafire.com/download/17cjm18bpdb3frj/Naifu_Kengai.zip

SKIN of Character:DasWcny.png

Extra Details:she has booty  ;) 

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos:

Edited by Effusion

Name Of Character: Naifu Kengai

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):She's a knight girl person so yeah :P 

Skin Or Rig?:Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)http://www.mediafire.com/download/17cjm18bpdb3frj/Naifu_Kengai.zip

SKIN of Character:DasWcny.png

Extra Details:she has booty  ;) 

are you even aloud to create a second OC for MGB?

Name Of Character: The Hunter

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): The Hunter was once the most feared person in the world until he was banished to the nether. Once in the nether he gained powers and returned to the Overworld. The hunter can teleport, use dark magic, wields a dark sword.

Skin Or Rig?:skin under profile pic

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)

SKIN of Character: skin under profile pic

Extra Details:

Standby or Available? (Read Below):available

Name Of Character:

Epic Dorango Step

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):

The only unimancer in known existance. He is very good with a scythe but only uses one as a last resort, and prefers swords. He is a Accemancer and a Musmancer(speed and strength)(*(EDIT)*) completely forgot that mnacers dont have to rely on their eyes, ad they make very extremely quite vops(quiet enough to never be heard) and use echolocation that way.

Skin Or Rig?:

Skin

SKIN of Character: Under Profile Picture.

Extra Details:He is possessed by a level 9(outta 10) demon, That can come out when epic is extremely angry, or if he wills it, though epic heavily dislikes the demon, and almost never wills it out.

Standby or Available?:

Available.

Edited by everyonesepic

Name Of Character:Epic Dorango Step

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):The only unimancer in known existance. He is very good with a scythe but only uses one as a last resort, and prefers swords. He is a Accemancer and a Musmancer(speed and strength)

Skin Or Rig?:Skin.

SKIN of Character: Under Profile Picture.

Extra Details:He is possessed by a level 9(outta 10) demon, That can come out when epic is extremely angry, or if he wills it, though epic heavily dislikes the demon, and almost never wills it out.

Standby or Available?:Available.

Seems i have the perfect opponent for later.