MGB Central - OC Battles!

Name Of Character: Astro Cat

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): He is the king of a country on another planet (The only country on the planet), Fishyplace, and he has come to Earth because he was told by a trusted advisor that he was apparently going to find a special fish there, even better than his personal treasure, the MLG Rainbow Fish. He has an obsession for fish (And that's an understatement), so he will fight anyone and everyone who stands in his way (He knows the supposed location of this fish). As for his sword, the Sword of Kron, The Kron is the name of the leader of their rival race, the Kronions. He slayed their leader (They obviously picked a new leader afterwards), and  took his weapon. He also has a special suit that allows him to fly.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack) Meh, opponents will get it, but otherwise...

SKIN of Character: qyYldPC.png

Extra Details: As for his sword, the Sword of Kron, The Kron is the name of the leader of their rival race, the Kronions. He slayed their leader (They obviously picked a new leader afterwards), and  took his weapon. He also has a special suit that allows him to fly. (When you import the rig, an animation will already be on Astro and the Kron Sword (Which import separately (#TripleParenthesis)) to show you how it works)

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos:

And Meez been watchin' lutza REALITYZ

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Well, I was challenged by MrJeanDoes Mine-imator before this, but neither one of us has applied yet, so we're applying now. So I suppose I'm in battle.

Edited by Astro Animations
I made a new video =D

Name Of Character : GreenJean

Description: GreenJean was mutated by his fellow slime,he always hated slime,he hated himself but one day he met a human called Herobrine And he gave him The Name Jean. He was like a father to him .He showed him the nice path of destructionAnd learned his Greenslime AbilitiesSword and Bow Skills , Fast Building , Plan making , Hand to hand Combat Skills Every time he enjoy's fighting, his slimy green color changes Gold And becomes GoldJean When he Becomes Gold Jean He Can Teleport , Super Strength ,Every Sword he touches Become Purple ( stronger than Diamond) and when he is Gold and becomes Mad his eyes Turn purple 

Skin or Rig : http://www.mediafire.com/download/86i40x0tdttbsz9/MrJean_Rig.zip

EXTRA DETAILS : i,ll be making a sword soon to use as weapon i will not place it with my rig 

Now I'm in Battle With Astro cat

Edited by MrJeanDoesMineImator

Name Of Character : GreenJean

Description: GreenJean was mutated by his fellow slime,he always hated slime,he hated himself but one day he met a human called Herobrine And he gave him The Name Jean. He was like a father to him .He showed him the nice path of destructionAnd learned his Greenslime AbilitiesSword and Bow Skills , Fast Building , Plan making , Hand to hand Combat Skills Every time he enjoy's fighting, his slimy green color changes Gold And becomes GoldJean When he Becomes Gold Jean He Can Teleport , Super Strength ,Every Sword he touches Become Purple ( stronger than Diamond) and when he is Gold and becomes Mad his eyes Turn purple 

Skin or Rig : http://www.mediafire.com/download/86i40x0tdttbsz9/MrJean_Rig.zip

EXTRA DETAILS : i,ll be making a sword soon to use as weapon i will not place it with my rig 

As in, this guy is the one I'm doing it with.

Name Dark Light 

Backstory:He became a enderman by falling into the end void.He started to become a ender man but he teleported out before he became a complete enderman.

Weapons:He has a ender sword but he uses it only when he is going to lose.

Fighting: He Uses he teleport powers a lot to teleport behind them and kick them or punch them.

Name Dark Light 

Backstory:He became a enderman by falling into the end void.He started to become a ender man but he teleported out before he became a complete enderman.

Fighting: He Uses he teleport powers a lot to teleport behind them and kick them or punch them.

well this is small o.O

Name Of Character:

Lord

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):

lord was the original carrier of the death armband, and armband with the power of summon skulls,

his soul was trapped in his own armband and when Bruno wears it, he possess Bruno's body

Skin Or Rig?:

rig or kind of

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)

not yet

SKIN of Character:

w89TXvE.png

Extra Details:

his weakness is the direct punches, he is very good dodging, but if he has punched 3 times in the stomach, or 2 cuts (in stomach), it would be enough,he doesn't feels pain in his face but he can enter in coma by a strong strike.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos:

not yet

Standby or Available? (Read Below):

Already Standy

20 hours ago, Animator Dark said:

Name Dark Light 

Before a post,Make sure you read the very first one of the topic,You messing some details..

Also have you worked on Smoothing your Fighting Animations?

NVM,I saw your latest fighting test,Seems your ready L:

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Name: Dark Light

Story:I just won a Champion Ship of kick flipping,but my friends dared me to kick flip the ender dragon,so I did.I made it to the nether i had full diamond armor, no sword,and 2 golden apples,I was ready.Everything was going well intill the Ender Dragon hit me off.I ate 1 of my golden apples so i wouldn't die.I was there for a really long time just falling

into the endless void.But then my skin started to become purple,I started to become so scared that i teleported back one earth, and thats how i became a ender man man.

Fighting ways:I usually just teleport behind people and kick them or punch them.But if i get to weak i get possessed by a Ender Sword and become strong than i was before.

Weapons:No Weapons except a ender sword but i can't use that unless i am weak.

1 hour ago, Animator Dark said:

Name: Dark Light

Story:I just won a Champion Ship of kick flipping,but my friends dared me to kick flip the ender dragon,so I did.I made it to the nether i had full diamond armor, no sword,and 2 golden apples,I was ready.Everything was going well intill the Ender Dragon hit me off.I ate 1 of my golden apples so i wouldn't die.I was there for a really long time just falling

into the endless void.But then my skin started to become purple,I started to become so scared that i teleported back one earth, and thats how i became a ender man man.

Fighting ways:I usually just teleport behind people and kick them or punch them.But if i get to weak i get possessed by a Ender Sword and become strong than i was before.

Weapons:No Weapons except a ender sword but i can't use that unless i am weak.

what the HELL DOES KICK FLIP MEAN