MGB Central - OC Battles!

Character: Felix Scott Jakzon

Abillity: when dammaged badly, he will turn light blue and use his great strength, when healed, he will turn back, or turn red, becoming a deamon ( if he turns red)

Other info:  He is just an average 21 year old brought to life by Ender Varen and Skibbz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He can really pack a punch if neccesary, but is really great at any type of fighting.

Skin or rig: Rig  http://www.mediafire.com/download/bh4b4d58thzaki8/Slimebros+Rig.zip

Edited by SlimeBrosGaming/Animations

Name:

GohanGamer (or call me Gohan)

Abilities:

GohanGamer is a saiyan he is really strong he can fly he is really Great at combat (any combat)

He practices Martial Art.

His Techniques:

= Kamehameha,GoldenBalst,Saiyan Wave,Spirit Bomb,Double Sundae and Super Kamehameha

Transformations:

Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2 and Ultimate Form  (For Now.)

to see the transformations: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/44854-my-transformations-art/#comment-529955 

Rig: only to enemies

and skin: in my signature.

Good at Combat Animations.

Standby or Available?

in battle

Edited by Gohanamer

I know I'm really late but... welp, GasCreeper and I accepting our challenge via Skype so...

Name Of Character: Luk

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Luk is not a fighter but he quite know a lot of fight moves, Luk cannot fly but he can run really fast when he's mad. His favorite weapon is an iron axe. another weapon he likes to uses is a pistol gun.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/akyacbd70cibfgp/UnmutEMC.rar

SKIN of Character: Well, just use a rig!

Extra Details: He looks kidda sleepy all the time (even when he doesn't).

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: No.

Standby or Available? (Read Below): I already had a challenge with Gas so no, Standby.

Edited by UnmutEMC

Name Of Character:  Wither

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Wither is a hacker, he know about fighting very well, his favorite weapon is daul swords and daul pistols

he cannot fly and he cannot transfrom to anything

Skin Or Rig?: Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: https://www.mediafire.com/?dgkua3odfws233g

SKIN of Character: In the link

Extra Details: He very smart.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: No.

Standby or Available? (Read Below):  Available

Name Of Character: Fallen

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): 

Origin - Being one of the last surviving Fallen Angels, and a Prodigy at a young age, He is remarkably skilled in combat and survival. After his race being slaughtered to near extinction, He has set out to avenge his race and unlock the secrets of magic for revival, anyone who comes between him and his goal will be taken lightly at first until they show a real threat that will cripple the path to his goal, in any case that happens, he will decimate them.

Abilities - 

Rough and reckless swordsmanship as well as having 2 Swords at his disposal.

His Principal weapon is a Great-Sword that can also shoot Bullets in 3 different modes. It can swap from Precision to Rapid Fire to Blast.

He is a Void-Magic user, He can use Void-Magic to enhance his movements and create physical objects such as weapons and shields, but he is only an adept magic user. Movements means any of his actions, He can enhance his swings, increase his strength, boost his running speed, create warp portals, etc.

He does wear armor but it does not create much protection for his Torso or Head.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: Opponents will be pmed a private message with a link to the rig.

SKIN of Character: Not needed.

Extra Details: Lets just say Void Magic is more powerful than you think, he is ambidextrous and he has a transformation along with different variations.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: 

Standby or Available? (Read Below):  In Battle

Edited by FallenChaser
Edits

Name Of Character: Endershi

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):His power is said to be a mix between ender powers and wither powers. Uses 2 double swords, but only uses a helmet as protection.

Skin Or Rig?: Skin

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)

SKIN of Character:Under my info at the left side.

Extra Details: Yoshi!

Standby or Available? (Read Below):  Available.

Edited by YoloYoshi03

Name Of Character: Fallen

Origin - Being one of the last surviving Fallen Angels, and a Prodigy at a young age, He is remarkably skilled in combat and survival. After his race being slaughtered to near extinction, He has set out to avenge his race and unlock the secrets of magic for revival, anyone who comes between him and his goal will be taken lightly at first until they show a real threat that will cripple the path to his goal, in any case that happens, he will decimate them.

Abilities - 

Expert swordsmanship as well as having 2 Swords at his disposal.

His Principal weapon is a Great-Sword that can also shoot Bullets in 3 different modes. It can swap from Precision to Rapid Fire to Blast.

He is a Void-Magic user, He can use Void-Magic to enhance his movements and create physical objects such as weapons and shields, but he is only an adept magic user.

He does wear armor but it does not create much protection for his Torso or Head.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: Opponents will be pmed a private message with a link to the rig.

SKIN of Character: Not needed.

Extra Details: Lets just say Void Magic is more powerful than you think and he is ambidextrous.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: Go view my channel to see my previous work where I already improved most of my weaknesses.

Standby or Available? (Read Below):  Available

*Whispers*  If you're a fallen angel, you'd just be a demon.  xD 

Edited by Emanatronic

(Felt like I needed to remake this. Deleted previous one...)

Name Of Character: The God Of Trouble.

Description: He is a somewhat mysterious being. He doesnt appear human, and can actually open his mouth as wide as an enderman. He seems to have the ability to surive without the need to breathe. He also has god-like powers, besides the fact he is an "administrator". He sometimes eats heads of his enemies for unknown reasons even without needing to eat or the inability to taste. (Probably as a victory "treat".)

His weakness is anything a normal human is weak to. The only reason he is so powerful is because he used to be an Administrator, but lost his powers due to him being too crazy powers. Enraged, he managed to use the weapons he created back as an Administrator and used them against some of his former allies, and gained their powers. His powers are: Teleportation (Used rarely), power draining, transforming into anything he wants, and being able to control gravity (Although this ability is very power draining.). His weapons are varied: But he usually carries his PRR and Trouspear.

He sometimes has feelings for his enemies, and will not kill them, but instead, let them die on their own. (This usually only happens on special occasions if he has respect for them. But if not, he will do as stated above: Eating the heads of his enemies.)

Links to Rigs: (Note: They are all seperated!)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6cw1og7subwv2hc/Trouspear.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fpjsa480b4hdqd4/Piercing+Round+Revolver.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o52b7g33rd43xpu/Trouble.rar

Extra Details: He sometimes makes worried expressions for a moment when the enemy is strong, but still wont stop fighting.

Reference Videos: 

Edited by TheGodOfTrouble

Name Of Character: Puddie

Description : Comes from Moscow, Russia and has a good and a bad side.

Rig, (will only be available to opponents)

Extra Details: skilled in melee and carries around a semi-auto black pistol

Reference Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E7iaUspeDM

Available

Name Of Character: Vic

Origin - A normal guy who wears a headphone and a pair of glasses 4ever. If he doesn't have the glasses, he cannot see anything. If he doesn't have the headphone on his head, he will be derpy.

Abilities - 

Sword + fighting skills

break his headphone and he will be kdffndksdsfdsjbfdsfbdsovdocakjxoiah derp

when he is in derp mode, he can be much powerful than in normal mode.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig:

character's rig: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/45162-victory_summery-character-facial-rigs/#comment-532700

swords' rig: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/44071-sword-rigs/#comment-528733

Extra Details: hmm...just watch this for more details

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: lol just put the link in the "extra details" hue hue hue

Standby or Available? (Read Below):  not available yet. 

Edited by victory summery

Name Of Character: Cubix

Description + Origins + Powers + Extra Details: VIDEO

Skin Or Rig?: Rig (I don't mind if you don't use my rig. In my rig you can choose if you want the eyes or not.)

Link to Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9545enfxg8tvyui/Cubix+Rig+Pack.zip

SKIN of Character: CubixGeek 

Standby or Available? : Available :Cake:

PS: can anyone tell me how to do the "Reveal Hidden contents" thingy? 

Edited by CubixGeek
Changed Video

Name Of Character: Wille 

1BmaFnl.jpg

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin)

Wille is a normal guy but has a strange power inside of him that can divide his personality into two, one good side and one bad side. 
He got his power from a energy crystal that was inside of a smaller asteroid from outer space that crashed behind his house. 
It happened when he was 13 years old, he was asleep but then a green light came into his room and then a gigantic explosion could be heard. He Jumped out of his bed and took his nearest tool and that was a iron pickaxe. When he slammed his door open and he saw a smoke behind his house. He ran over to the smoke/crashed asteroid's crater. He saw a green enegry crystal inside of the asteroid. He dug a hole into it but he hit the crystal too. The energy crystal started to light brighter and a lime green electric beam came out of it and hit Wille in the chest. He flew back and fell into a deep sleep but woke up a few days later after the incident and felt strange and powerful.

Wille is very good fist to fist fighter but also have weapons like the Blue Battle Pickaxe and his Green Energy Gun (Yes I know i'm not good with names for my stuff but whatever..) 

Whenever he gets too damaged he will turn into his bad side and his eyes starts glowing in a lime green color and he get the abilitys to move fast and make much harder hits on his enemy and sometimes shoot lime green energy balls from his bare hands (uses very rare). But he don't get too OP because a bulled or a sword trought his head or heart will instant kill him like a normal human would die of. 

Skin Or Rig? Rig.

Link to Rig Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mdxpe881g40l32l/WillesFilmz_Official_Rig_Final.zip 

SKIN of Character: 

Extra Details: After Wille have won over a fight his good side can start taking over and he can start having feelings over his enemy if it's a friend he have challenged he will just leave him/her to bleed out instead of finishing the fight with the enemy, however if he don't have any feelings over his enemy and his good side isn't taking over then it's not going to end well for the enemy.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: Coming soon

Standby or Available? I'm doing a MGB with Mobkiller.

Name Of Character: Nick / Flame

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Nick is a normal minecraft fight but had the dark evil of Flame inside of him, Flame is a character which comes out t destroy his opponent when Nick is hurt or extremely angry.

Skin Or Rig?: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sxd0p6h1aac38/Nick

SKIN of Character: Both Nick And Flame https://www.mediafire.com/folder/sxd0p6h1aac38/Nick

Extra Details: Flame is Only Used When Nick Is Angry Or Hurt, He Can Be Extremely Dangerous And Can Move At Higher Speeds Than Any Other Player

Name Of Character: Obsidio

Description: i'm a trained assassin, i was taken from my family at a young age by the government, i constructed my weapon of choice, a sword called

Sourusutīrā (kudos to whoever knows what language that's in), it gives me speed normal people don't have, makes heat not affect me,

i get ability's like soul blasts, slow regeneration, etc. the way the sword does this is by collecting the souls of people who died near me (even if i didnt kill them). it has a "ultimate form" where it turns into three floating spears that i can control with hand gestures.

Link to Rig: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzqc7097j0fxt7b/Obsidio%20Rig.zip?dl=0

Extra Details: i have an arsenal of weapons, i have a grappling hook, some mini bombs/grenades, darts, etc. i revolted against the government because they killed someone close to me.

Reference Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=914JhXwPHHI

Standby or Available?: available

Edited by Joshua_M1

Guest Rice Warrior

Name Of Character: Ken

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): After Ken breaks one rule with the angels, killing a creature. A demon, he gets banished back to earth becoming a fallen angel. His anger can make his eyes go black/red ( like in the video ), and he gets sharper nails due to that. And is like a psychopath, he kills whatever he wants. Or tries, depending on the person.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack) https://www.mediafire.com/?nmsuqly1cojnc8p

SKIN of Character: 

Extra Details: The object, invention that makes him cure a disease called starving is pizza.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuqkJpaP_LQ

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available

Name Of Character: Slime Nortrain

Description: Being good at Hand to Hand combat, Slime Has 3 variations with 3 strenghts (1 strenght per variation)

Variation 1: Normal

Strength: Long-range combat

Skin: 4wYwFNX.png

Variation 2: Fancy/Formal

Strength: 2 axes of equal quality means he is good with close up Hand to Hand Combat

Skin: LTlWMJs.png

Variation 3: Gangster

Strength: Long-range, Hand to Hand and Close-up Hand to Hand comabt

Skin: d8v55nE.png

Reference: None

Origin: His parents deceased when he was born, Slime Nortrain was adopted by none other than Effusion's Parents. While growing up Effusion and Slime got into many fights. After Slime as old enough, He went to Martial arts classes,(and if you saw effusion's part of mine and his MGB that i dropped out of, this next part will make sense), A few years Later, Slime's Long Lost Brother, Felix was defeated By Effusion, And Slime swore Vengence to The Planet Earth for he would Avenge his Famaly's Legacy of being Martial Arts Masters.

Ninjabee OC File
Name:Lazick Ettan

(He Claims for this to be his name but reports Show he is Sudposibly Dead.
Description:
Race:Unkown(Body Anylsis indicates he is not a human or Contain any internal functioning Robobtic parts,but Microscans Indicate
His Body is not made up of cells,but by Microbots that function and act like Cells,Subject seems to have the Ability to manipulate his Microbots
Using his Redtrtic Energy to Multiply Microbots at will,Allowing him to swicth the forms of his Limbs or Regenerate and produce them in his
High Energy form.
Story:Not yet Known or Clear but we can Indicate the Subject has Lost both of his Parents Some Interviews have subjected he Should be Dead,However no proof is found.

Personality:Seems to love Breaking the 4th wall,As he can touch the Camera as well as talk to audience or Editor of the Animation Sometimes,He Usually Enjoys combat and never acts Very Serous,He Even becomes more Exited when his enemy is stronger or Switches Form,He Usually does get serous when things get Nasty.However he seems to fight very honorable,Since he never attacks fallen or Disarmed opponents.He usually likes to test them.

Powers:
He Seems to have Separate Forms Here are our known forms Lazick can undergo.
-Human Form

Spoiler

Here are some Anylsis on his Human form Abilities

-Weightlessness:Seems to weight twice as less and contain less mass then a Regular Steve,With this Ability he is Very Light and Agile in Combat,However His punches require more speed in order to be as strong as a normal punch or kick

-Hooked Hands and feet:DNA Analysis Indicate he is part Insect,He Can stick on to walls and Surfaces with high Traction,This gives him high Mobility on Slop Surfaces

-Wasp Stinger:From his Right Arm and feet He can spring out a Blade made up of Carbon Chitin,A Form of Natural Weaponry,A Good Offense and Defense Based Weapon,Not a Venomous but Certainly best used when Disarmed with no Wasp Blade to Weild,Can be Destroyed with too much pressure,But takes a month to Regenerate the Stinger.

Light Swords Mastery:Seems to have Knowledgeable Skills by Wielding Swords,However the Subject Prefers Light weight weapons.

-Wasp Sword:The Subject seems to wield a Weapon he calls the Wasp Blade,Speculations indicate this weapon is from another Dimension and not found in the overworld,The Blade however does not have a very Sharp Edge and is best used for Defense or to Paralyze Victims,The Weapon contains 3 Spikes that are used to inject a paralyzing Venom to the opponent.Subject however leaves the Paralyzed victim behind as he focus's on to the next,Paralyzing of the weapon can last for an hour.He Doesn't Use the Weapon very often unless its needed.

-Wasp Instinct:Subject seems to have a Unique Ability to sense the incoming warnings of his Surroundings as well as Sense and Hear the Vibration from his Hands and feet.

-Slime Spit(W.I.P)

Wrath Form

Spoiler

Anylsis on the Subjects Wrath From Abilities 

How the Subject can enter to this stage is then the subject is mentally Stressed to pure Rage to the opponent in Human form,A High Concentrated Cavity of Oxygen in his system Releases in Adrenaline which starts to gain his body muscle mass Resulting in Bigger  Wasp Stingers from his arm and feet and gaining more Durability and power in his Attacks,However loses weightlessness and speed,He only switches to this form when his Human Attacks are ineffective against an OC However he can only be in this form for about
a single minute,After he loses energy he usually goes unconscious or goes into Techna Form Dependent on the Situation.

-Arm Mandibles:Aside a downside of lost speed and Muscle mass slowing him down a bit,He Gains a new Natural Weaponry from his Right Arm Which unlike his Arm Stingers the Ant Mandibles can grab on to opponents with a high amount of force.

-Flamethrower(WIP)

Techna Form

Spoiler

Techna Form(What he calls it)Is Another Form Lazick can undergo,He Usually switchs to this form when The Battle Turns to an unbalance to him,Scans indicate that his Microbots became active and gains powerful technological and Insect like abilities A Problem for him is the fact that he has limits to this form due to energy consumption,Depending on powerful his Attacks are,He does however use an element known as "Redstone" As a Fuel for his powers,He is also known to manipulate,such as Drawing it from the ground or controlling Redstone Appliances.An OC can measure the amount of Redtric Power by depending on how bright his tech lines are. when his lines fade to black he is out of Energy and reverts back to human,If He gets killed in human form with no Redtric energy inside of him,He Will Die for real

In this form he is better known as Cyber_Wasp.

Regeneration:Cyber has the ability to multiply his Microbots when he Receives wounds from combat oddly when he receives wounds it seems that he spills blood like a regular human Despite the fact he is more mechanical,He Can however Regenerate these wounds quit quickly,however if he receives too many wounds he may run out of power more quickly.

Redtricity Energy blasts:Subjects abilities can range from firing Lasers,Plasma Balls or Redtrical Attacks Alike Electricity but powered by Redstone giving a red color pallet,Energy consumption measured depends on how powerful these attacks are.

Reduim Wasp Stingers:Alike his Carbon Chitin Wasp Stingers he can Reinforce them to Reduim Stingers,Which are more Conductive to Redtricity and seem to be made out of Redstone but Smelted to a metal,While it can absorb Energy attacks for Lazicks own use on Energy,its still breakable and has a lower melting point then Carbon chitin.

Redna Blades/Wings:These Blades are actually the Result of Lazicks Techna form perring out Genes from his former Ancestors,They do require Redtric Energy to power,But these Double Bladed Weapons are not Designed for Strength but for speed and High Concentrated heat attacks,as they can cut a majority of Substances known to man but oddly can't cut Weapons that are bound to OCs Personal Soul,This means he cant Cut Slime's Axes or Gohan's sword and call it a day,It can however be strong enough to Equal the power of an OCs Weapon,But if this OC he is battleing gets weak in combat and is defeated,He Then can shatter or Vaporize their weapon,But this Rarely happens,As Cyber Likes to play a good sport.

How he uses these weapons is he attacks the enemy with Aggressive Strategic movements always pinpointing with his Quantum Brain on what area the Enemy might strike or Where he can strike next,Usually the OC may be powerful enough to Evade and Defend these Attacks.Not only he can use theses weapon as swift blades,but also transform them to wings giving him flight,Though he can't fly and use the Rednas as blades at the same time,Vice versa.

Cyber__Discs:Another weapon/s he adds to his Arsenal are Cyber_Discs with Cybers Quantum mind,He can manipulate these discs in midair to slice his foes,He can also Switch the Laser Blades on the Discs for the best Situation,However even though they are sift sharp and fast,A single strike from an OCs Blade can render them Absolute,Cyber Carries about 6 Cyber_Discs Per Battle,He can also use them as certain exploves such as Vaporize Bomb and Redtric Bomb,However this usually results the loss of a Cyber_Disc after it is blown up.So he uses them wisely.

Cyber_Sheild:You cant expect to go in combat without a fancy form of protection! That's when the Cyber Shield comes in,With this he can...well Protect him from Certain Projectiles however Depending on how much of his Body is being protected depends on the amount of Cyber_Discs he he has during battle.If he has 5 Cyber_Discs likely when he activates his sheild,Likely one Hexagon peace is missing,Leaving him vulnerable.

Bionic Arm:This ability doesn't have to be accessed in Techna Form,He can use this arm in Any time he wants,This is his most important Weapon due to that it his powered by a redidamond but it powers not just his arm,But his Whole Techna Form,Loss of this Robotic Arm Will leave his Techna Form Unavailable and wants he does get killed,He Does,But its also his most strongest waepon,It has numorus amounts of other Weaponry,Such as giving him enhanced strength,Allowing him to use Redtric Energy Abilities in Human form(only left Arm)And also Creating a Laser Stinger more deadly then his arm Stinger.But his most strongest is if his arm is Detached from his body for 20secs it sets off an explosion not as big as a nuke but so powerful it can vaporize his  opponent to a super nova.

Wasp Form

Spoiler

This is known as Cyber_Wasps most Deadly form and least used,Legends say that His Ancestor tore the Head off of a Giant Hornet and took the head as a trophy,of course after thousands of years the Eyes still Remain and is now a mask,But contains Power,It is Said he Found the mask his very father has found and keeps it with him if things get too dark,To transfer to wasp Form,Cyber_Wasp must cover the mask on his Face,Causing the mask to take over his whole
face turning him into a Living Giant Insect,He Gains an Extra 2 arms each with Reduim Arm stingers,His skin then gets covered in a black Appendage,He Grows a giant Tail 
Abdomen and Stinger and has 2 red-hot mandibles which he can slice his foes in pure Heat and force,Of course he Gains one extra ability aside the fact he attacks Aggressively and wont stop until his foes is dropped dead on the floor,Or Should I say Shredded to Peices.However Cyber Rarely uses this Ability unless its completely nessery.

Sting of Satin:This Tail Stingers Grows a Giant Stinger,many fear for its intense pain,While Few Research shows its not completely Lethal,It has been known to drive people Insane and feel like as if your whole body is a living hell,As if the Venom was Hot Lava melting your Skin,Insides and your Soul,Usually After the Result of this String Cyber_Wasp Reverts back to human and Witness his foes pain on what he truly wanted,It Is Unknown for any Antidote that exists to treat the sting,As it is known for the Victum to feel the stings pain until the Victims Death.

Plasma Fire(W.I.P)

Plasma Pellets(W.I.P)

Plasma Blast(W.I.P)

Rig:PM me for it

Refrence Vids:

Spoiler

Cyber Arm

Old Intro(Shows his use of Rednas,His Eyes are now Green in Techna Form)

(New) Stinger Demenstration

Better Stinger Demonstration

Random stuff

Accurate Human From Abilites

Pics

Spoiler

Wasp Blade

7CHqetO.png

Lazick's Wasp Stinger

6UecuSf.png

Lazick in MSI Collab

fsdwEA3.png

Cyber Shield

R97R3Wi.png

Cyber Discs

RJDdmbs.png

Wasp Form

rsv4E4C.png

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Name Of Character: Crusher

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): After Mom Die My Dad Was The Village Smith And He Was Warning Me About Open a Chest Was For My Mother He was so tried until a herobrine come to the village when Dad Was Make me An Axe and a Hammer the herobrine kill my and escape form the village until i open my mother chest a Found bracelet for my mom and when i wear it i felt something like a power and i saw a blue flame Emitted from my hand and when I raised my hand i knew that i can control in ground and any other block and im searching about the village herobrine

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/bee1jeknculhce4/Rig.rar?dl=0

SKIN of Character: xCrush3r

Extra Details: My Best 2nd Weapon is the ender pearl i love to teleport

Standby or Available? (Read Below):(in Battle)

with @Ninjabee_Redtricity

Edited by Crush3r