MGB Central - OC Battles!

Name Of Character: Team Oblivion?

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): A team that has been abandoned for a year and they seek return to the place where they had begun...

Robert: Controls the element of Lightning

James: Ninja, a fast one. A REALLY FAST ONE.

Jack: The power of Fire

Shiftyhead: A damn assassin

Skin Or Rig?:  Skin

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: IF YOU CHALLENGE ME

SKIN of Character: http://imgur.com/yaDxdJd, gqG46tm, 7qifVYP, 13j02Lb

Extra Details: That's all.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFZq68ZhTAk

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Standby

Name Of Character: Arrekusu Shirakawa

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Raised by a Dragon Salamander. Loves the ice cold, can control it, but has the power of fire manipulation. He uses it only on serious times, due to his apearence, he looks as if hes a ice man. As he was been growing up, hes been practicing martial arts....Karate, Wing Chun, Ninjitsu. He was a soccer player too! He learned to dance by using these things....And to all the stuff he did. He was very fast, But not the speed of sound. He was just fast but not too fast. He always thinks himself as strong, and keeps on going further, but he has his limits. Odd weapon he has, but he uses a yoyo. Very odd, but he uses it in fights. He can also affect the string with his ice abilities, or fire manipulation. 

Skin Or Rig?: https://www.mediafire.com/?3q39r6sen9sehnn

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)

SKIN of Character: zI2NGKm.png

Extra Details:Has a funny personality, quite young.

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: 

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Avalible All The Time

Name Of Character: Project

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):Overall agility and good with sword fighting and hand to hand combat, blood bending and earth bending.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: https://www.mediafire.com/?j3higpc85ij8sdj

SKIN of Character: http://i.imgur.com/4wPLSOC.png

Extra Details: The sword on the back of the rig can be used in the fight. Also the hand-to-hand combat is wing chun 

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: None atm, still working on it.

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available

Wing Chun Aye? me too :) Get ready bruh.

Edited by Gekko Shirakawa

Character name: Alfire

Description: Here (Unfinished)

Ability's: Alfire can fight a decent fight, nothing to strong. Once Alfire is ALMOST beaten he lets Darkfire take control of his body. When controlling his body, Darkfire is limited to nothing, he can do whatever he wants, cast fireballs, go at really fast speeds, Do some amazing back flips, all that sort of things. Alfire isn't tough, to be honest he's really weak till Darkfire helps him, and even then he's not that strong.

I removed him being able to leave Alfire's body.

Weapons: Any sword. He keeps all on him, and uses any he feels like it. If one breaks, he got more! Darkfire is the same.

Skin/rig: Rig.

Download rigDirect download MediaFire link

Reference video's:

Person in fighting: -----

Edited by DogspizzaAnimations

Name of Character: MobKiller

Description(Explanation of Power and Origin):

Good At Sword Fighting and Hand to Hand Combat

Agile and Average Speed

Skin or Rig: Either Will Do

(Optional) Link to Rig:

Coming Soon

Skin of Character:

Under Profile Picture

Extra Details:

Uses a Diamond Sword

Standby or Available:

Available

I SHALL CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

Name Of Character: Droid

Abilities: Can fly using rockets, built in grappling hook and/or grenade launcher, Super-speed processing for ultra slo-mo action (for short time), Can glow in the dark (optional)

Description: Droid was a major advancement in technological science. At a certain laboratory, scientists were trying to create a robot that would learn, like a human, and eventually...metaphorically of course...become a human. Well... Have a personality, emotions, maybe a job... Like a human.

Battling is difficult for Droid since there are certain laws of robotics, Droid must battle in very specific ways. A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm. This rule produces interesting behaviors in Droid. He must find a way to get other things to bring harm to his enemies without directly harming them. A robot must obey orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law. You would think that this would make it impossible for Droid to work, but the third law has hi covered. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law. See, here, if an enemy such as Ati were hurtling towards Droid, he could jump in a bush and create a wall. Droid is safe and didn't hurt Ati, following the laws of robotics.

Skin Or Rig?: Currently N/A

Link to Rig: Currently N/A

SKIN of Character: Currently N/A

Extra Details: Rigs and skins available shortly.

Standby or Available?:Standby

Edited by TheDroidMPD

Name Of Character: Jaden

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): He looks like a normal guy, but he isn't. when killed, he can split into 5. When he is split, each one of the 5 use powers: Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and Lightning. They all fight together to kill (or, try to kill) their opponent

Skin Or Rig?: 6 Skins

SKIN of Character: 

Jaden Normal: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Normal.png

Jaden Fire: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%201%20-%20Fire.png

Jaden Water: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%202%20-%20Water.png

Jaden Earth: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%203%20-%20Earth.png

Jaden Air: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%204%20-%20Air.png

Jaden Lightning: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%205%20-%20Lightning.png

Extra Details: When loading the skins, remove the hat, it'll be in the way

file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Pics/Jaden%20MGB.png

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Standby for now

Edited by TheGoldenAnimations

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): He looks like a normal guy, but he isn't. when killed, he can split into 5. When he is split, each one of the 5 use powers: Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and Lightning. They all fight together to kill (or, try to kill) their opponent

SKIN of Character: 

Jaden Normal: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Normal.png

Jaden Fire: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%201%20-%20Fire.png

Jaden Water: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%202%20-%20Water.png

Jaden Earth: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%203%20-%20Earth.png

Jaden Air: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%204%20-%20Air.png

Jaden Lightning: file:///C:/Users/minhhy/Desktop/Fun%20Stuff/Mine-Imator%201.0.0/OCs/Mine/Jaden%20OC/Jaden%20Element%205%20-%20Lightning.png

None of those links work.

SKIN of Character: 

I hope this is a joke. Links to webpages and links to your C drive are completely different things. You need to get the pictures online before you can share them.

Name Of Character: Exono

Description: When Exono was a child, he was raised by his parents. The mother was Sheilock, and the father was Dano. (No not that Dano.) Anyway, 2 years later, he was abandoned by them. His parents joined an enemy faction which was against their town. There town was destroyed, and Exono was forced to leave, and was lost in a forest. Many years later, he learned how to survive alone, and met a stranger in the woods. They become close "friends" and made connections. But little did he know that his "friend" planned on murdering him. One day, while Exono was in his home, his "friend" ignited tnt, and attempted to kill Exono. Exono fortunately left the scene before his house exploded to ashes. The two fought with Exono winning. But he didn't care about winning. He was sad that his life involved him being abandoned one day or another... That's why he is serious and rarely trusts anyone. He does not possess any powers, but uses shadows to his advantages. In other words, he is stealthy. He usually wields an axe to strike those who try to hurt him. He is relatively strong, and can jump 9 blocks high. He also brings TNT in many situations to take down multiple peoples or to simply distract them due to his past.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ixe3fo1pw57c8ol/AABMpPYruCrT8UUr29pnsUEza?dl=0

SKIN of Character: In signature

Extra Details: Is extremely quiet. Is serious, most of the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p06oan-xKk

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available

Name Of Character: ManInTheSuit (MITS)

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Another Ethereal Spirit like ENAS (another OC that is featured in a movie) nobody knows where he came from, how he got out of the etherealm, or what emotion/element he represents, he wanders around the overworld saving people as well as causing disasters. He is constantly seen throughout time and never ages or dies (not by age atleast). He never talks and is always emotionless. in battles he never attacks first. his powers include the manipulation of organisms around him (he possesses them and turns their eyes black)  he also manipulates low frequency infrared waves that breaks blocks and such. he may seem a bit OP but i assure you hes not :P

Skin Or Rig?: https://www.mediafire.com/?vyxe7fbf1443fov

SKIN of Character: ^^^^^

Extra Details: hes related to my movie :>. 

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: None ATM cuz hes a pretty fresh OC

Does he have a Weakness?

Name Of Character:
Alex "Littleman" Mewtwo

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):

--ORIGIN
Alex was once a scientist that worked in the same field as his brother. To his brother, he was the little kid that gets picked on, and he never liked Alex all that much and always tried to show off to him what experiments he'd done. When Alex was working on a cloning experiment, he slipped and fell into the cloning tank and turned into the Pokemon has earned quite a name: Mewtwo. With this, his mind melded and become increasingly powerful, but at a cost of not being the same again and noone would ever stop to think that a pokemon was human. After realizing this loss, he then decide to take a life long journey of what it's like to be a pokemon in the wild regions. Some may wonder: "couldn't trainers use pokeballs to capture him?" Sadly no, the pokeball thinks he's "owned" (presumably because of the fact he was a human) and cannot be captured by any other means.
--

--POWER
He can use his mind to lift small objects (no bigger than a car)

He has the ability to hover off the ground.

Can fly, but only when needed to do so.

When the power of his mind, he can create shields in front of or around him, but the longer he holds it out, the more concentration he needs.

He can use the ability to make shadow projectiles from his hands.

He also can slow down time to an extent(Well, more of being able to move quickly),
but it still requires a lot of concentration to do so, and makes him weak for a short time after a while.

With incredibly precise timing, he can "capture" energy projectiles and to redirect back at others, but small fast projectiles(I.E. bullets)
is impossible for him to redirect.

Pokeballs are useless against him, it recognizes him as "owned" or "INVALID: NON-CAPTURE"
--

Skin Or Rig?:
Rig is better.
The rig is here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/224663md3lrfo16/MEW2RIG.zip

Extra Details:

Well, this is more of so "details" not really relevant to the battle.

He's very well aware of Lucario, he's actually a friend of the pokemon, they help train with each other and like to fight each other to make ones mind stronger and the other's Aura more powerful, together they make a great team. Alex is also aquatences with a regular non-shiny mewtwo, they also train and fight each other, but not as often as himself and Lucario.

URBAN RUN 2 ENTRY
--

--

Assassinate Steve Collab
--

--

Not combat, but prop animated
--

--

Standby or Available? :
Available!

Edited by Littleman9Mew2
My god the spoilers screwed up the layout, messing up the order!