• Announcements

• david

READ: Mine-imator forum rules   07/14/15

Read 'em!
    • david

Download the Mine-imator 1.1.0 pre-release   10/02/17

We finally have a brand new Mine-imator version with lots of exciting features ready for testing! Full 1.1.0 coming soon! http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/  
    • david

PRE-RELEASE 2 IS OUT!   10/16/17

Pre-release 2 is available and your bugs should (hopefully) be fixed! --> http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/67766-mine-imator-110-pre-release/
david

Mine-imator 1.1.0 (pre-release)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, TwinDail said:

I thought there wouldnt be any updates?

@Nimi will be taking over future updates, and he helped greatly with this one as well. :)  

7 minutes ago, TwinDail said:

I thought there wouldnt be any updates?

that's what we all thought...

@davidu nasty sun of a gun :)]

it was nimi who did the update

Edited by Emerald_SWAGGER

3 minutes ago, david said:

@Nimi will be taking over future updates, and he helped greatly with this one as well. :)  

3 minutes ago, Emerald_SWAGGER said:

that's what we all thought...

@davidu nasty sun of a gun :)]

it was nimi who did the update

Yep .. I really want to see mine imator getting better..

Might give this a spin soon. Never going to come back to Minecraft animation though...

Unless I need money really bad.

sorry to say @David and @Nimi, but I have already found a terrible bug, please help me, look how it is, I really need help

BUG

Spoiler
Spoiler

Windows can not access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item.

Just now, r3nacraft said:

sorry to say @David and @Nimi, but I have already found a terrible bug, please help me, look how it is, I really need help

Pretty sure it's not a bug. I think you need to open MI with Administator Permissions.