"I Am The Purple Guy" by DAGames Full Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

30 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

You didn't even put effort into it.

This actually had scenery, decent lighting, decent animation, and it's pretty long. So it had at least some effort put into it.

8 minutes ago, TheFastFilms said:

It's the same amount of effort as you put into your message :^).

6 minutes ago, JjCinemas said:

This actually had scenery, decent lighting, decent animation, and it's pretty long. So it had at least some effort put into it.

It's my opinion, you don't have to hate on my opinion, @TheFastFilms, and you don't have to tell me what is in it, @JjCinemas, if I had known people would have told me whats in when, when I already know whats in it, or made fun of the 'effort' I put into my message for saying there was no effort put into the video, I wouldn't have come here.

1 minute ago, LolDoge said:

It's my opinion, you don't have to hate on my opinion, @TheFastFilms, and you don't have to tell me what is in it, @JjCinemas, if I had known people would have told me whats in when, when I already know whats in it, or made fun of the 'effort' I put into my message for saying there was no effort put into the video, I wouldn't have come here.

Your statement was not an opinion. You were trying to state a fact that was wrong.

Just now, GbStudio said:

Your statement was not an opinion. You were trying to state a fact that was wrong.

And you're trying to join in with the drama these two guys are stirring up (just because I said 'You put no effort into this), why?

Just now, LolDoge said:

And you're trying to join in with the drama these two guys are stirring up (just because I said 'You put no effort into this), why?

I wasn't going to say anything about your statement until you tried to justify it by saying it was an opinion. 

Now that we spoke our minds, shall we end this "drama" here? 

Just now, GbStudio said:

I wasn't going to say anything about your statement until you tried to justify it by saying it was an opinion. 

Now that we spoke our minds, shall we end this "drama" here? 

Yeah, as long as those two don't continue it.

4 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

beacuse it is wrong, if you animate (and i know you do) you should see all the effort and love this guy put into this animation.

ontopic:

LOVE IT! i absolutely love it dude! it brings to me the old magic that made me a fad fan, i wasn't there for the f###ing game, i was there for the music! and this animation makes me remember simplier times, great job, the ending was that epic that it inspired me enough to go back to animating, brutal dude, brutal, i completely love it, +1 here and in youtube

48 minutes ago, Jovan0896 said:

Use transitions duude.

i did duuuude

27 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

beacuse it is wrong, if you animate (and i know you do) you should see all the effort and love this guy put into this animation.

ontopic:

LOVE IT! i absolutely love it dude! it brings to me the old magic that made me a fad fan, i wasn't there for the f###ing game, i was there for the music! and this animation makes me remember simplier times, great job, the ending was that epic that it inspired me enough to go back to animating, brutal dude, brutal, i completely love it, +1 here and in youtube

Aw thanks man :)