The Mine-imator 'Community build'

can you make these errors stop from happening?

i have found i can fix some of these using this version

http://www.stuffbydavid.com/dl/mi106noyyc.zip

but this version sucks cause it takes too much time to load the schematics and its not as smooth as mi106 and lacks the new features... but i prefer not crashing over anything else

39 minutes ago, Zombie said:

can you make these errors stop from happening?

i have found i can fix some of these using this version

http://www.stuffbydavid.com/dl/mi106noyyc.zip

but this version sucks cause it takes too much time to load the schematics and its not as smooth as mi106 and lacks the new features... but i prefer not crashing over anything else

@Nimi

On 2/1/2017 at 6:33 AM, Nimi said:

Likely a bug caused by not having the YYC, not going to bother fixing something I can't fix and the YYC can. But if all you can run is a version without the YYC... then you're in quite a pickle.

Those bugs happen with the regular 106. The "noyyc" fixes a lot of them. Regular 106 is a mess when exporting and importing objects for some reason.

3 hours ago, Mr.Matt said:

so apparently you can add custom water marks, how? might I ask?

in the "imports" folder you'll find the textures that you can change, just change it from there

I hope that there is a possibility to add features :|. If there is, then can you add: Particle collision? Or, an option to turn it on? So, that particles cant go trough any model (not counting invisible, or alpha on 0%) I would love to se a feature like that, or/and a toll, that with click of an mouse can spawn objects on the timeline (like, decals, blood etc.), and that the object spawned is shown from the keyframe set on the timeline, you what i mean right? But there should also be an option to turn it off. I hope it wont be so hard, and that it will be possible to create. If not, then sorry :^)

5 minutes ago, MrKoix said:

I hope that there is a possibility to add features :|. If there is, then can you add: Particle collision? Or, an option to turn it on? So, that particles cant go trough any model (not counting invisible, or alpha on 0%) I would love to se a feature like that, or/and a toll, that with click of an mouse can spawn objects on the timeline (like, decals, blood etc.), and that the object spawned is shown from the keyframe set on the timeline, you what i mean right? But there should also be an option to turn it off. I hope it wont be so hard, and that it will be possible to create. If not, then sorry :^)

the particle collision would be cool, but you can do what the toll would do with a plane shape textured to look like a decal/split of blood

18 minutes ago, BBruce7815 said:

the particle collision would be cool, but you can do what the toll would do with a plane shape textured to look like a decal/split of blood

I know i could, but i have an idea to make "holes" (aka snow interaction) in snow layers and i do made it make those "holes", but i don't want to spend hours to, spawn them duplicate them, position them, and all that stuff, but i just want to click and that it appears and the "hole" is done! You know what i mean

2 minutes ago, MrKoix said:

I know i could, but i have an idea to make "holes" (aka snow interaction) in snow layers and i do made it make those "holes", but i don't want to spend hours to, spawn them duplicate them, position them, and all that stuff, but i just want to click and that it appears and the "hole" is done! You know what i mean

you can change textures in keyframes if you're using a surface

1 minute ago, MrKoix said:

But i dont use surfaces, to make those "holes" i use cubes and surfaces.

it works with cubes too, but you have to make a blank cube and put the block texture yourself

of Create Event
for object app:
Error defining an external function.
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
called from - gml_Script_lib_init (line 21)
called from - gml_Script_app_startup (line 13)
called from - gml_Script_app_event_create (line 3)
called from - gml_Object_app_Create_0 (line 2)

2 minutes ago, MrKoix said:

thats why i want this feature to exist! So wont lose soo much time!

it isn't that much time if you have everything well organized, i have aproximately 2000 files and i never waste time

On 1/7/2017 at 4:24 AM, MrKoix said:

I don't know about particle collision, it would be pretty resource intensive.(Reason why David didn't add it.)

On 2/1/2017 at 6:33 AM, Nimi said:

Likely a bug caused by not having the YYC, not going to bother fixing something I can't fix and the YYC can. But if all you can run is a version without the YYC... then you're in quite a pickle.

why wouldnt you bother fixing something that is obviously a big problem for a lot of people?

i keep getting those errors when exporting and importing objects all the time, this program is a god damn mess, if no one is going to fix this please tell me so i stop wasting time with this

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

why wouldnt you bother fixing something that is obviously a big problem for a lot of people?

i keep getting those errors when exporting and importing objects all the time, this program is a god damn mess, if no one is going to fix this please tell me so i stop wasting time with this

No one's going to fix it.