I made a new rig but i dont wanna release it

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Deminu said:

Well then of course, to the gallows. No private stints of de-motivation due to unnecessary hate will be tolerated in the great empire of whatever!

(You're not in medieval ireland anymore, deal with it.)

We will be soon. 8D 

1 hour ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Lay down the kush, you're overreacting, it's really not that bad, have you ever been to other forums? The exact same happens, my mom was on this dutch forum ages ago, and she told me flamewars would break out all the time, its just how it works.

Keep on Chucking, always chillin' out.

You can have my babies.

The legs of the camera are off, but other than that its pretty goo-

Wait, are we not giving constructive criticism but instead are gonna beat him up for not following the rules of the internet even though he's probably very new to it and just joined the forums less than a week ago?

Alright then ill leave you be.

4 hours ago, x3j50 said:

The legs of the camera are off, but other than that its pretty goo-

Wait, are we not giving constructive criticism but instead are gonna beat him up for not following the rules of the internet even though he's probably very new to it and just joined the forums less than a week ago?

Alright then ill leave you be.

I know right...

I'm 16 and I act like 11.... jk

Agreed, the legs need improvement 'cause ya know... it doesn't look like legs or stands or whatever you're calling it...

Then go to your lenses, maybe improve it or portrude some part of it, then you're all set

Hope you learned something in this topic an use it for the better.