>>NEED CREW<< Blocked The Movie

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Edit: I know this is not the first time posting this. I do not know how to delete old posts.

Edit 2: New trailer coming out soon! 

Hi! This movie is an Action Adventure film about Dennis and his team as they attempt taking down the government after they corrupt their nation.

JOBS NEEDED:

Voice Actors:

Dennis (Teenage Male)

Magnahi (Teenage Female)

Leo (Teenage [With deep voice] or Young Adult male)

Tiger (Child-Adolesence male)

Chris  (me)

Felix ( Teenage Male)

Just contact me...

Riggers needed

>>> Lip Syncer!! <<<

Animators

Scenery Builders

Just send me your skype. If you do not have one We can send messages through PMs

My skype: xthedocterx

Edited by Poptart Chris

5 hours ago, -StickyMations- said:

Wait... haven't you made like 2 other topics saying the same thing as this one?

maNQ9gW.png

By the way, good luck with this project... I just think It's a bit too soon for you to start something like this ^_^

1045118_174813876034421_1770264290_n.jpg

i can animate, rig, voice act, or lip sync or all the above i will be happy to do it :)

if the offer is still available :)

i honestly really love voice acting and i have some examples if you need or if you have skype you can add me and we can have video talk and i can do lines for you that way :)

pretty sure you can tell i love voice acting xD

Edited by Kylebirch

0.28 looks like it was animated by a not so professional animator but the rest looks high quality, this means i offer something ONCE. I offer Rigging. If you commit yourself to fully completing it and publishing it i will give more than one rig, get back to me and I'll add you on skype.