Fluid Script Productions (A new and better team)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, Marten Studios said:

You should probably anounce ranks or categories for the members to make this post less missleading.

I'm busy at the moment

6 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Well, we JUST got that logo, we don't all have it in our sigs yet.

Also, I'm am NOT an animating legend.

I am an animator that s a bit above average.

Animating legends are people like

• Simonc@8383;+_(however you spell that)
  • MineRocker
  • SKIBBZ (depending on opinion, just an example, no hate plz)
  • The Tan James
  • Etcetcetc

And that etc does NOT include me.

Well in my opinion your a really good animator :D

11 hours ago, zoocomicsx said:

Hey MI Forums, it's me Zoo again, This time i'm not here to talk about MineWars or MCSeries I want to talk about my joinable team Fluid Script Productions (FSP) xyzbzyx.png

What is FSP?

FSP is a MI team like CAW except we actually make animations and help others with theirs. Our current projects are MineWars and MCSeries a platform to watch animations on. We've been around for about three months but this is the first time i'm officially announcing FSP as a REAL animation group. We have animating legends such as @Mike @Astro Animations @BAC0NB0Y @Ninjabee_Redtricity :D and @LucianAnimations and forum veterans such as @Deminu and  @Marten Studios. We have a total of 20 official participants. Including Professional voice actors and After effects experts. You can also receive free advertisement for your channel and a chance to get your series on the front page of MCSeries.

How to join and get help with animations?

On July 10th and so on only If you want FSP to take the time out to support and make your projects and animations better you must first become an FSP member by sending me your Skype and putting the FSP logo in your signature. If you just need help you will not be added to the group chat but can pm different members and collaborate with them. If you have outstanding skill in Animation, Voice Acting, or Rigging and want to help and particapate in MineWars than you can be added to the group chat.

On July 10th make this the best team on the forums! There are only 10 outstanding positions available on July 10th and only 5 projects can be helped with at one time so dont miss your chance! (BTW members are NOT obligated to help you, if they say no then that's the answer)

(If your a member and need a custom sig picture PM me)

61eee8bce6bb70e4f509101c057b077bfc2cd875

Categories and members

Animators: @Ninjabee_Redtricity @Astro Animations @Dr. Nexil @Mike @LucianAnimations @Animator Dark @HiDie @Marten Studios @zoocomicsx @BAC0NB0Y

Graphic Artists: @Deminu @Nicolasev 

Riggers: @Kylebirch @Nicolasev

Voice actors: @Dannyboi @JayLightningMC @Deminu @zoocomicsx

Music production: @Sword @Basseyh @Deminu

If I forgot you let me know

1 hour ago, Marten Studios said:

You should probably anounce ranks or categories for the members to make this post less missleading.

Ok, I did it

11 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Well, we JUST got that logo, we don't all have it in our sigs yet.

Also, I'm am NOT an animating legend.

I am an animator that s a bit above average.

Animating legends are people like

• Simonic66ci
  • MineRocker
  • SKIBBZ (depending on opinion, just an example, no hate plz)
  • The Tan James
  • Etcetcetc

And that etc does NOT include me.

Voila!

On 6/24/2016 at 2:42 PM, zoocomicsx said:

Hey MI Forums, it's me Zoo again, This time i'm not here to talk about MineWars or MCSeries I want to talk about my joinable team Fluid Script Productions (FSP) xyzbzyx.png

What is FSP?

FSP is a MI team like CAW except we actually make animations and help others with theirs. Our current projects are MineWars and MCSeries a platform to watch animations on. We've been around for about three months but this is the first time i'm officially announcing FSP as a REAL animation group. We have animating legends such as @Mike @Astro Animations @BAC0NB0Y @Ninjabee_Redtricity :D and @LucianAnimations and forum veterans such as @Deminu and  @Marten Studios. We have a total of 20 official participants. Including Professional voice actors and After effects experts. You can also receive free advertisement for your channel and a chance to get your series on the front page of MCSeries.

How to join and get help with animations?

On July 10th and so on only If you want FSP to take the time out to support and make your projects and animations better you must first become an FSP member by sending me your Skype and putting the FSP logo in your signature. If you just need help you will not be added to the group chat but can pm different members and collaborate with them. If you have outstanding skill in Animation, Voice Acting, or Rigging and want to help and particapate in MineWars than you can be added to the group chat.

On July 10th make this the best team on the forums! There are only 10 outstanding positions available on July 10th and only 5 projects can be helped with at one time so dont miss your chance! (BTW members are NOT obligated to help you, if they say no then that's the answer)

(If your a member and need a custom sig picture PM me)

61eee8bce6bb70e4f509101c057b077bfc2cd875

Categories and members

Animators: @Ninjabee_Redtricity @Astro Animations @Dr. Nexil @Mike @LucianAnimations @Animator Dark @HiDie @Marten Studios @zoocomicsx @BAC0NB0Y

Graphic Artists: @Deminu @Nicolasev 

Riggers: @Kylebirch @Nicolasev

Voice actors: @Dannyboi @JayLightningMC @Deminu @zoocomicsx

Music production: @Sword @Basseyh @Deminu

If I forgot you let me know

if you would like to become a full member email me a detailed application here: Zoocomicsx@gmail.com

Heeeey, I'm also a rigger. I made the main characters....

Just now, hiendiep55 said:

I don't know how to remove webcam because I dont like people seeing my face

We don't normally do calls, but when we do, there is a button on the screen where your face is that shows a camera. You can click that and it turns the webcam off.