Fluid Script Productions (A new and better team)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, BAC0NB0Y said:

Legendary animator? :$ Aw, c'mon, I'm not that good.

Also, I think I could help with some After Effects or just plain effects (since I'm a Sony Vegas proffesional, not an After Effects one.)

Well... ok, you can do AE in some scenes. Are you sure you cant make a skype?

2 minutes ago, Nicolasev said:

I'd like to join. I can make rigs. I'm not outstanding but I'm pretty good at it.

I can also work as a graphist/Drawer. But Not an "actual" member. I can just help and co-work but I'd probably won't be active.

I sent you a request

2 minutes ago, MCBoomBox said:

61eee8bce6bb70e4f509101c057b077bfc2cd875

I made this for you

Thanks, why are so nice to me M8

1 minute ago, zoocomicsx said:

Well... ok, you can do AE in some scenes. Are you sure you cant make a skype?

I sent you a request

Thanks, why are so nice to me M8

R u talking about me and Zain, we have been trying to support you the entire way through.

Just now, MCBoomBox said:

R u talking about me and Zain, we have been trying to support you the entire way through.

I mean, we can help you, thanks for supporting me bro, We just want to help other people like you man! On July 10th we can work something out :D 

Just now, zoocomicsx said:

I mean, we can help you, thanks for supporting me bro, We just want to help other people like you man! On July 10th we can work something out :D 

Thanks M8 :D I can wait til then, me Zain, and the rest of the crew need to get back to work on Hero Outbreak.

2 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

f7FdEdG.jpg

Lol I admit he is right but i am a red blooded Trinidadian male and I wont let my group (The career im trying to set myself up with) die. I'm not like every other team leader, unless someone steals all my electronic devices FSP will be here for a long time to come! 

1 minute ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Just, be careful and take care of the needs of your team members, and don't force too strict rules upon your team, it seems like fun at first, but you'll find out how difficult managing a team (especially at that size) can turn out to be...

The irony is strong with this one. xD 

1 minute ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Just, be careful and take care of the needs of your team members, and don't force too strict rules upon your team, it seems like fun at first, but you'll find out how difficult managing a team (especially at that size) can turn out to be...

Well it's not fun at all, im stressed to the brink of death everyday but you want to know the secret to how i never get angry? I'm always angry

1 minute ago, Voxy said:

The irony is strong with this one. xD 

Is there a story behind this statement? Or were you talking about me?

Is there a story behind this statement? Or were you talking about me?

I just think it's hilarious to hear him give you advice when his own team hates him and to read such things as "take care of the needs of your team members" from the guy who throws out people from his team for stupid reason before claiming they left on their own. xD 

1 minute ago, Voxy said:

I just think it's hilarious to hear him give you advice when his own team hates him and to read such things as "take care of the needs of your team members" from the guy who throws out people from his team for stupid reason before claiming they left on their own. xD 

Dude, how do you find out about all this :D your pretty awesome.

Well I haven't thrown anyone out but people actually HAVE left on their own due to some harsh deadlines which i have gotten rid of.

1 minute ago, MCBoomBox said:

Hey dude, i have a question. Do you think i should release my fight scenes and idles to the public or keep them private?

Make a youtube video of the idles and make a topic to get suggestions and feedback. Listen to all of it no matter how rude it may seem. Hope there wont be any rude comments. as for the rigs you can release pictures just not a download link unless you think people should have it.

Dude, how do you find out about all this :D your pretty awesome.

Well I haven't thrown anyone out but people actually HAVE left on their own due to some harsh deadlines which i have gotten rid of.

I used to be in that team of his, and after that, I became buddies with a few members, including the one who got thrown out. He even got as far as to try getting his teammates to hate me and trying to force them to ignore me and to not talk to me. It completely backfired, though. xD

2 minutes ago, zoocomicsx said:

Make a youtube video of the idles and make a topic to get suggestions and feedback. Listen to all of it no matter how rude it may seem. Hope there wont be any rude comments. as for the rigs you can release pictures just not a download link unless you think people should have it.

Ok

1 minute ago, Voxy said:

I used to be in that team of his, and after that, I became buddies with a few members, including the one who got thrown out. He even got as far as to try getting his teammates to hate me and trying to force them to ignore me and to not talk to me. It completely backfired, though. xD

Well its a good thing your in caw though (No offense to Chucking) and plus (I dont hate CAW, im just salty and I feel I have to roast anyone who says anything bad about something i do, I didnt and kept it bottled up. I guess you could call that contempt)

4 hours ago, JayLightningMC said:

but there are some people that do not.

Well, we JUST got that logo, we don't all have it in our sigs yet.

Also, I'm am NOT an animating legend.

I am an animator that s a bit above average.

Animating legends are people like

• Simonc@8383;+_(however you spell that)
  • MineRocker
  • SKIBBZ (depending on opinion, just an example, no hate plz)
  • The Tan James
  • Etcetcetc

And that etc does NOT include me.

2 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Well, we JUST got that logo, we don't all have it in our sigs yet.

Also, I'm am NOT an animating legend.

I am an animator that s a bit above average.

Animating legends are people like

• Simonc@8383;+_(however you spell that)
  • MineRocker
  • SKIBBZ (depending on opinion, just an example, no hate plz)
  • The Tan James
  • Etcetcetc

And that etc does NOT include me.

Dude... Your so boring take the compliment when you see it. It was a joke i do it in every topic but of course I can stop.