Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, Nickolias said:

Ah yes, just like my father, grandfather, and great grandfather before me. -snip-

No, I meant, when you import the basketball to mine imator, it turns out all purple....

43 minutes ago, Matty said:

No, I meant, when you import the basketball to mine imator, it turns out all purple....

K whet. *checks basketball* Oh ye'. *fixes brain* That's the missing texture texture. I foolishly forgot to provide the actual texture to texture the texture for the basketball texture.

Fixed Link:  http://www.mediafire.com/3rte692ih3dzhp

Texture...

Edited by Nickolias

I'll consider joining, sadly My MI rigs and stuff are broken/corrupt, so I might have to use my Blender Rig version. Would it fine with you if I use Blender?
(I know Mine-imator =/= Blender, but currupt files are corrupt files)

Edited by Littleman9Mew2
Double post? I duped for some reason.

Procrastination 101: "Waiting for Mine-imator 1.0.7 to hopefully fix the text bug so you can finally render that minute long thing you worked for two months on? Do you think you made the basketball hoop to high? Not to worry! Just make a funny picture and everything will be fine!"5QVt9Yx.jpg

But seriously, does anyone think three zombies is too tall for a basketball hoop? Also yes I know the court looks big once you double check it, I was using official NBA sizes.

Edited by Nickolias