Skibbz V.S Yoshidacrafter [Bad]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

3 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

I would say this is a bad time, but this was so well done I can't. Good job dude, I was not expecting this.  :D 

EDIT: INCREDIBLY well done. How did you even do this?!  :v

Thank you so much! I just animated an animation that was animated

By the way, nice Undertale reference!:)

3 minutes ago, Yoshidacrafter said:

I've got ya, my man - if you want, you could edit this one and I'll probably use your edited verision it if its good

well i didn't say i'm gonna do the whole video.

i said if you want help with it, meaning maybe do a thing or 2

So you call this yourself "BAD" and "a failed animation"... but don't want it "judged too harshly". It just begs the question.. why post something you think is "BAD"..?

Now, another thing that bugs me is when people make something GOOD..or ok and label it BAD on purpose so people would praise it. Your animation is fine, just slow it down a little bit and lower use of blurring.

3 hours ago, tditdatdwt said:

So you call this yourself "BAD" and "a failed animation"... but don't want it "judged too harshly". It just begs the question.. why post something you think is "BAD"..?

Now, another thing that bugs me is when people make something GOOD..or ok and label it BAD on purpose so people would praise it. Your animation is fine, just slow it down a little bit and lower use of blurring.

Exactly - I was giving forewarning before getting extremely harsh critique - I, myself, believe it's bad.

3 hours ago, tditdatdwt said:

No, because no one would post something they thought was bad..

If you look at what I said earlier, I did because it was taking up space on my computer and wanted to make use of it. I obviously don't think it's 100% terrible because if it was I would've deleted it.

3 hours ago, Astro Animations said:

Dude, this is kinda not BAD.

You REALLY, HONESTLY, one HUNDRED percent believe it's bad!?

Yee!?

Ima throw you down a hole. This is awesome.

Thank you :D

Edited by Yoshidacrafter

14 minutes ago, Yoshidacrafter said:

If you look at what I said earlier, I did because it was taking up space on my computer and wanted to make use of it. I obviously don't think it's 100% terrible because if it was I would've deleted it.

Thank you :D

*throws down hole

You're welcome :D