Deadpool [Some Language]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

4 minutes ago, SDWAN said:

This was pretty static... in terms of movements anyway

also calm down with the lens flares

Yeah, this was my first go at a fight animation.

Also lens flares are lief.

1 minute ago, Decepticon said:

SPOILER ALERT

For what? The leaked Deadpool test footage from 2 years ago?

This is pretty great. Got your cinematography, facial expression, and set.

The head nods could've been a little slower and less repetitive, but this was good.

Some people forget how hard it is to begin practicing animation, and this was your first fight!  :D 

EDIT: Just listened to it with sound. This is one of those that bring honor to M.I. Really great job on this.  :thumbsup: 

Edited by Emanatronic

4 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

This is pretty great. Got your cinematography, facial expression, and set.

The head nods could've been a little slower and less repetitive, but this was good.

Some people forget how hard it is to begin practicing animation, and this was your first fight!  :D 

EDIT: Just listened to it with sound. This is one of those that bring honor to M.I. Really great job on this.  :thumbsup: 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, MustardBlock said:

Let's be fair here, his rank does say Amination Squad Wannabe..

What did you expect?, They overused lens flares from the beginning to the end.. 8D 

hey pal i'll have you know i've only used one hundred lens flares in my time there and I'll say this:

yeah there was a bit

14 hours ago, SKIBBZ said:

I love this! Very well done! Putting this as a favorite.

Thanks man!

13 hours ago, Antcioff said:

You sir are great! Nice job there's a little thing in there that bother me.. the glass when he drop down. i didn't see glass shatterd.. or i saw any glass on the roof when the video started.. sorry if this doesn't make sense 

Yeah, I forgot to make a sunroof in my rig and got lazy, so it isn't really in there. I know I could have particles, but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh....................

13 hours ago, Mr.Matt said:

this is beyond nice

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Ocelot said:

If there ever was a movie I would pirate to watch, it would be Deadpool (damn age restrictions) - but for now, this is the closest most of will get, and we aren't complaining - fantastic job!

Damn. Someone brought their 10 year old to my showing of the movie. He had to close his eyes for, like, a quarter of it. 

Also, thanks!