How have your animation adventures been going lately?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, Emanatronic said:

@SKIBBZ Sorry, bro.  :steve_tearful:

I, however, am filled with determination to animate a scene from Undertale.  :3

(... As soon as I work out how to make Undyne...) 

I'm still pretty pooped from my Halloween animation. I basically worked non-stop on that project... sort of. 

I kind of watched one of my friends play that game, I'd like to see that become a possibility. Hope it comes out alright for you. 

Trying to animate three different projects on three different animation programs at the same time, and having motivation until I actually turn my computer on, where all the motivation trickles away as I decide to surf the internet instead...

It's terrible.

Edited by abdullah1579

20 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

I'm still pretty pooped from my Halloween animation. I basically worked non-stop on that project... sort of. 

I kind of watched one of my friends play that game, I'd like to see that become a possibility. Hope it comes out alright for you. 

It... means a lot to me that you wish for my success.

I won't let you down!  :steve_rage:

Workin' super hard. Here's a sneak peak:

p8wtPFo.png

And it's only.. a minute and a half.. damn. All this work for such a short animation. Such is the life of an animator.

Edited by ÜberKiller
Fixed grammar. I also would spoiler it, but IPBoard disabled any feature that made sense

Meh,Trying to Re-Rig my Character due to a new update Crash,So its in a downfall ATM,However I took the time to Rig a Character for an Interview Animation,But My Issue is I need a Female voice Actor,Hopefully Afterward I will work on Re-Rigging my MI Character for MGB. I always wanted to make a Really Good Fighting Animation L:

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Mine is absolutely terrible, I've learnt so many tutorials and strategies that I literally have no control in the character. All I can make them do is basic movements staying in one spot. Can somebody PLEASE help me learn how to make the character comfortably walk/run/perform action? I'm losing so much control in the animation.

It's a lot of work trying to bring my ideas to life!! Rigs, scenery, multiple characters moving together, messed up rotation points! No wonder so many people only make <30 second animations or wallpapers. (which can still be a lot of work) I keep hitting refresh on the MIM website to see what others are doing.