Advanced Mine-Imator Graphics Design By:LMD.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

After months of research on How Reflections work in 3D Computing Graphics,And guess what? NOTHING. Big Nothing.
But I did it with just using a Practical Technique Inside Mine-Imator,Nothing special here,no coding stuff like that,because I haven't learn on how to coding.
But this is what I so far. Not just Reflections,but also other Effects. I hope this can became Help,Atleast Refrence for the Devs team.

@VoxyWhat do you think? 

1 hour ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I hope this can became Help,Atleast Refrence for the Devs team.

I've spent the past 3-4 years researching techniques for graphics rendering.(Non-realistic effects like specular highlights and "glowing" objects, realistic rendering via PBR...) Never got around to applying what I've learned until now for 1.3.0; partly due to being new to shaders for the longest time. The camera effects added in the 1.2.x updates was really me 'testing the waters' to see if I was ready to take on the big effects like Global Illumination, volumetric effects, etc..

quote button desepear on Mobile,And quoting text are too slow cuz my internet speed.

Replying to Nimi:

Oh. is the progress of 3-4 years really give you the best result or isn't? 

because I'm ready to help you on this problem. Thankyou for the Feedback sir. I will try my best to help you. And I already draw on how the reflections work in real life in paper,there are 6 paper I'm about to post next time after this. And I'm not just making that paper,but I Also upload a video that contains explaining all the Scientifict possible way to create working reflections. I will try my best. thank you sir.

12 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Oh. is the progress of 3-4 years really give you the best result or isn't? 

because I'm ready to help you on this problem. Thankyou for the Feedback sir. I will try my best to help you. And I already draw on how the reflections work in real life in paper,there are 6 paper I'm about to post next time after this. And I'm not just making that paper,but I Also upload a video that contains explaining all the Scientifict possible way to create working reflections. I will try my best. thank you sir.

Well, Nimi's added volumetric fog and global illumination all by himself, so I'm pretty sure he'd more than capable of adding reflections if he wanted. ;)

Not to mention, there's already been a few experiments and even entire tutorials on how to make reflections and specular highlights in current MI versions. ? 

Replying to Voxy:

Not to mention, there's already been a few experiments and even entire tutorials on how to make reflections and specular highlights in current MI versions.  

It's better if Reflections was added into MI,because making it manually will make a headace. Or if not reflections,Maybe at least small simple reflections like the Diamonds that I do in thia video. Look at Modelbench it changes lighting like the lightsource sticked into the viewport camera ,but what if it inverted? But I'll post the method That I'm already planned a years ago in a paper.

anyway,Thankyou for your Opinions sir. 

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Ma mobile key oard goes drunk.