Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

17 hours ago, Immqrtal said:

dont understand how its an episode more of a cinematic or a music video

how ever it was smooth but camera movements could have been smoother , and lighting could have been better, as well as not to mention the little DOF errors

overall 4.5/10

1 hour ago, Keep on Chucking said:

This is not really an episode, more of a teaser, first off, nobody makes a series with 45 second episodes, I'd go for at least 5 minutes minimum, there's no story to this either, it's more just a cinematic.

You can't say it's not a series when I haven't had time to make the second episode. There will be story but this is more of a get-to-know the area video.

18 hours ago, ViniciusbrMaster said:

ohhhhh, the music and this animation it's just like: 

bA0RU5a.png?1

lol

20 hours ago, Iron431 said:

And omf the clickbait.

How is it clickbait? It's the name of a town that the map you see is.

23 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

>implying 45 seconds of camera panning should be called an episode

I've seen ads longer than that.

You may have, what has that got to do with this? I have seen many ads longer than lots of animated episodes, dosnt mean its not an episode.

18 hours ago, Iron431 said:

Reveal hidden contents

4Ig3Jip.png

I would much rather see this ^^ quality than this vv

Reveal hidden contents

uYo3vkw.png

It's making me expect good then see 45 seconds of jerky camera movements.

It's a thumbnail. You're meant to be appealed by how it looks. The thumbnail didn't bait you into anything. You're thoughts did.

On 14/3/2017 at 5:29 PM, DizzyProductions said:

You can't say it's not a series when I haven't had time to make the second episode. There will be story but this is more of a get-to-know the area video.

lol

You shouldn't have made the first "episode" when you could have put so much more time into it. I'd suggest not making a series without establishing a story, with at least many episodes to cover. If you want people to watch a series, give them a reason to. Camera angles are not the way to go about it, and no this is not a proper episode. Pretty much everyone who has come to this topic has said so. You want to have a reason for someone to keep watching a series. With no context in it they won't have any.

1 minute ago, TheCryingSquid said:

You shouldn't have made the first "episode" when you could have put so much more time into it. I'd suggest not making a series without establishing a story, with at least many episodes to cover. If you want people to watch a series, give them a reason to. Camera angles are not the way to go about it, and no this is not a proper episode. Pretty much everyone who has come to this topic has said so. You want to have a reason for someone to keep watching a series. With no context in it they won't have any.

"pretty much everyone who has come to this topic has said so." Then why post this when I have responded to them? Just making me have to type more.

I have a story. Don't say I don't when you have no proof. This is the FIRST one of it. Story is being added.

7 minutes ago, DizzyProductions said:

"pretty much everyone who has come to this topic has said so." Then why post this when I have responded to them? Just making me have to type more.

I have a story. Don't say I don't when you have no proof. This is the FIRST one of it. Story is being added.

Because you obviously haven't realised yet, that this is just a teaser, not an episode. Just because and episode is the first, doesn't mean you can show it without a story. If there is no story yet and it's just camera angles, why would anyone want to continue watching this? Yes I'm completely aware of the fact that you have a story ready, but to someone to isn't aware of that, what's the point?

Edited by TheCryingSquid