Dabbin!-Minecraft Animation Short

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So about them dabs  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Dab? ( do you like to dab?)

• dab. (no)
    • DAB! (YES)
    • DAAAAAAAAAAAB!!!! (DAAAAAAAAAAAB!!!!)

CC with another animation here (sorta off my schedule by at least 36 minutes X>X), I hope you enjoy it. Although don't expect it to be grand. This took me 4 hours and 28 minutes since I was in a rush to make an animation for this week. Please don't give me too many dislikes xD

And please if you like what you see browse my channel for other content, heck it would be great if you subscribed even, but, only if you like my content that is... 

Btw if you can send me some comments that would be great. Good or bad I love reading them!

Edited by Cybernetic Cinema
Obsession of comment-reading

Im going to give u a formal comment, Hello there sir/madam I see you posted a video they call the "dab" i would like to inform you abut the extreme measures curtain children would do just because the video isn't what the people of the forums like, those people are people without any skills or brains they follow what other people like and do not like, and im not those people I have my own thoughts, opinions and likes and this may be based on the "dab" but I f.. loved it man keep up the great work m8 lol.

2 minutes ago, Proud_AnimatorZ said:

Im going to give u a formal comment, Hello there sir/madam I see you posted a video they call the "dab" i would like to inform you abut the extreme measures curtain children would do just because the video isn't what the people of the forums like, those people are people without any skills or brains they follow what other people like and do not like, and im not those people I have my own thoughts, opinions and likes and this may be based on the "dab" but I f.. loved it man keep up the great work m8 lol.

Best. Over the top comment. I have ever read, thank you mate. :D

DABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDAB

DAB.

I HAPPY.

Edited by The LuckyFox

1 minute ago, The LuckyFox said:

DABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDABDAB

DAB.

I'm assuming you liked the animation?? :blink:

26 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

"Don't let the hates drag you down!" You dragged me down by lowering my rep.

Woah there mate, I know it may suck when people lower your status but that doesn't really mean they hate you. I mean look at this video. 24 people voted and I got only +5 rep. I know they don't hate me (I hope anyways) but everyone has their own opinion on a good animation. That shouldn't bring you down though because in the end some people still enjoyed themselves and the more you animate the larger that number grows as you get better. Okay I might have stumbled off where I was going with this but the main point is don't let anyone bring you down for something you love to do, just adapt. Btw this wall of text isn't intended to bring you down, I just wish the best for you mate.

17 hours ago, Cybernetic Cinema said:

Woah there mate, I know it may suck when people lower your status but that doesn't really mean they hate you. I mean look at this video. 24 people voted and I got only +5 rep. I know they don't hate me (I hope anyways) but everyone has their own opinion on a good animation. That shouldn't bring you down though because in the end some people still enjoyed themselves and the more you animate the larger that number grows as you get better. Okay I might have stumbled off where I was going with this but the main point is don't let anyone bring you down for something you love to do, just adapt. Btw this wall of text isn't intended to bring you down, I just wish the best for you mate.

I'd rather not have you joining this just incase the arguement continues.

57 minutes ago, LolDoge said:

I'd rather not have you joining this just incase the arguement continues.

Oh I am not joining, you just posted on my post... and another thing I am subscribed to... as long as you guys get it resolved that's pretty much all that matters to me :3

3 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

The animations alright, but... why...

Why not?? T_T Nah I am jk, I keep telling everyone it was a last minute animation. xD 

2 hours ago, Tacocat the Animator said:

NO!!! KILL IT!!! KILL THE DAB!!! THE MERE MENTION OF THE TREND OBLITERATES BRAIN CELLS!!!!! Btw the animation quality was good but it still doesn't make up for the dabbing.

I keep telling everyone it was a last minute animation. xD