Force choke Renders

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I've made a render of my character choking a stormtrooper and steve, i hope you like! - i sure wish @SKIBBZ would give his opinion on this.

NzcrESU.pngxdeDXcb.pngyPDwnm7.pngKk5vsOA.png Thanks for looking hope you like them

Edited by RancorDrama123

The lighting could use some work I guess, the position of his fingers, the position of the Storm trooper, and the fact that he looks like skibbz, that's what all needs work!
Also the clipping... clipping is terrible, but I guess its hard not to do it with that type of position xD

1 hour ago, RancorDrama123 said:

Oh no wasn't trying to look like you i just added a beard, and i have my blue hair sorry do you want me to change?

It's a pretty iconic attribute to my character's design, that and the face your character is making in the renders is identical to the ones I usually (always) do. Just to save you the hassle of being called a copy, I would change the beard to something else.

36 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

It's a pretty iconic attribute to my character's design, that and the face your character is making in the renders is identical to the ones I usually (always) do. Just to save you the hassle of being called a copy, I would change the beard to something else.

Yeah, sorry i'll change the beard when i get the free time, i appreciate you being respectful of it, sorry about it.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 11:57 AM, SKIBBZ said:

You handled that well.

18 hours ago, BBruce7815 said:

this is dissapointing to be honest.

i was expecting something better from a user that has surrounded the forums for this much time.

anways, good luck in future projects, i hope you improve

I'm just making renders on the forums i hope that's okay, i thought you supported me.