Stealing The Emerald Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, it's better than my second animation.

Also, it looks like the iron golem was floating...

Also, also, flatlands.    Unless your PC can't handle bigger scenery, make the scenery bigger or make fog cover the flatlands up.

Also, also, also, it's an okay animation, but I wanna know why you didn't do 'high quality rendering'. (The thing that adds shadows an' stuff)

5 minutes ago, Holy Knight said:

Well, it's better than my second animation.

Also, it looks like the iron golem was floating...

Also, also, flatlands.    Unless your PC can't handle bigger scenery, make the scenery bigger or make fog cover the flatlands up.

Also, also, also, it's an okay animation, but I wanna know why you didn't do 'high quality rendering'. (The thing that adds shadows an' stuff)

I tried to do high quality.. But it would lagg and mess up. And it made the animation worse than it already is..soooo.. yea

o.O i did not even notice the iron golem floating...Rookie mistake i guess :T 

Edited by LathanKun

9 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

that intro made me want to die and that outro made me want to die.

for your first animation the animation itself was good but again, intro and outro = cringe

..The Intro and the Outro are not the things that are important. this site is about showing animations NOT INTROS or OUTROS.. i only needed for you to tell me if my animation was good or not.. NOT the INTRO or OUTRO

no one cares about the intro/outro but you...loser..

On 10/26/2016 at 1:12 PM, LathanKun said:

..The Intro and the Outro are not the things that are important. this site is about showing animations NOT INTROS or OUTROS.. i only needed for you to tell me if my animation was good or not.. NOT the INTRO or OUTRO

no one cares about the intro/outro but you...loser..

Oooh this kid's gonna get mad when he gets real criticism, isn't he?