Animators Meets Aperture | PROMO

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

If you want you could use my turret rig :D 

(-(*)-)

Thats neat, sure, but, do I have to give credit?

(not because I dont want to, I forget to include credit at the ends of the animations I make)

Edited by Banananimator

6 minutes ago, Banananimator said:

TELL ME OR THE TURRET GETS IT

Well, four seconds into the video the sliding object on the left appears instantly into existence, the video looks heavily resampled, and the entire scene is kind of floating in the middle of a giant void.

I'm telling you though, this is some really good stuff. It's very rare to see animations at this level.  :thumbsup:

Not the turret, please! He's my cousin!  D:

Edited by Emaniplex

2 minutes ago, Emaniplex said:

Well, four seconds into the video the sliding object on the left appears instantly into existence, the video looks heavily resampled, and the entire scene is kind of floating in the middle of a giant void.

I'm telling you though, this is some really good stuff. It's very rare to see animations at this level.  :thumbsup:

I noticed that, ticks me off a bit

[*] Force Resample on accident

(the scene got too laggy so I had to get rid of scenery

Thanks! XP

45 minutes ago, Banananimator said:

(-(*)-)

Thats neat, sure, but, do I have to give credit?

(not because I dont want to, I forget to include credit at the ends of the animations I make)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ztyykbcd5ypca3/Portal_Turret.zip

If you remember to give credit, that'd be nice, but I don't really mind if you don't

(To the rest of ye, I'd much rather you remember to give credit)

1 minute ago, Mike said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ztyykbcd5ypca3/Portal_Turret.zip

If you remember to give credit, that'd be nice, but I don't really mind if you don't

(To the rest of ye, I'd much rather you remember to give credit)

Here you know what? Ill give credit by deliberately adding a turret dispenser that says on it MIKE Laboratories ;)

32 minutes ago, blockerlocker said:

although a neato animation, i cant help but frown upon a few things. nice and smooth for the most part, but what's the point of a physics based laboratory when you have physics breaking abilities?

REASONS

(The oc im using has the ability to fly in a special mode, but I didnt add the details)