Pokemon G-Oh no... (Wallpaper)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I like the wallpaper, through it is admittedly very simple.

3 hours ago, Aronan said:

It's singlehandedly ending America's obesity epidemic though.

Not really, some obese people aren't playing it just because, 'I'm curvy not fat.'
And it's really of no help to obese disabled people unable to go out walking.
But hey, maybe the younger generation will grow up and encourage future generations into playing Pokemon Go, therefore making the future generation less prone to obesity?

Any accidents as a result of Pokemon Go says more about the stupidity of people, in my opinion.
Shouldn't it be obvious to have awareness of your surroundings?

On 7/17/2016 at 7:05 PM, Astro Animations said:

did you know that people have gotten run over by cars playing pokemon go.

they've also really fallen off cliffs.

and they've fallen into lakes and pits, and walked into trees, and gotten arrested for walking onto private property without realizing it because of pokemon go.

one guy playing pokemon go actually stumbled upon a thief prepping to rob a store and called the police, who arrested the thief.

another guy playing pokemon go actually stumbled upon a gang and got beaten up.

people have died playing pokemon go.

Pikachu was placed in a park, and all these people stopped in the middle of the road and left the car to go get Pikachu.

people's houses have been turned into pokegyms and pokestops.

and people have found pokemon in their own house, in their swimming pool, couch, dog's bed, and even bathtub.

all these things have happened already, and the game has only existed for a week.

Get on topic man

39 minutes ago, Astro Animations said:

?

I'm on topic, I'm talking about pokemon go.

All you talked about was pokemon go irl. Talk about the wallpaper. Say "Nice Job!" Or something like this.

On topic: Great job man! Love it!

On 7/17/2016 at 8:05 PM, Astro Animations said:

did you know that people have gotten run over by cars playing pokemon go.

they've also really fallen off cliffs.

and they've fallen into lakes and pits, and walked into trees, and gotten arrested for walking onto private property without realizing it because of pokemon go.

one guy playing pokemon go actually stumbled upon a thief prepping to rob a store and called the police, who arrested the thief.

another guy playing pokemon go actually stumbled upon a gang and got beaten up.

people have died playing pokemon go.

Pikachu was placed in a park, and all these people stopped in the middle of the road and left the car to go get Pikachu.

people's houses have been turned into pokegyms and pokestops.

and people have found pokemon in their own house, in their swimming pool, couch, dog's bed, and even bathtub.

all these things have happened already, and the game has only existed for a week.

All these things already happen normally. People are blaming their lack of awareness for their surroundings on the dang phone app

On 7/17/2016 at 5:53 PM, BBruce7815 said:

Pokemon Go is bringing the apocalipse.

lucky me i can't play it, so here in Argentina we're safe :sweat:

correction, pokemon go is nintendo's way of cleaning the gene pool. do you really want these smart people passing their lack of knowledge to the next generation?

1 minute ago, CatOnCaffeine said:

correction, pokemon go is nintendo's way of cleaning the gene pool. do you really want these smart people passing their lack of knowledge to the next generation?

now I understand everything