Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Makin' use of the new Integrated Audio. Nice; glad that not worrying about syncing everything up gave you more time to go all out on this one, and boy did you.

At the start, where you claim to have given yourself chills (I've been there), you deliberately overlooked basic principles that you've developed to come across as deteriorating and becoming unstable on a mental level with your convulsions and twitches.

From when your opponent, Uknownhealer, smashed wings of swords together to when you two were shimmers traveling at break-neck speeds and clashing midair, I knew you two were extremely powerful and nicely matched (for a change), but at 4:09, you had me speechless. Like, seriously, that was incredible.  xD

The special effects and editing were great, and like I said, I liked what you did with the beat of the music.

Oh yeah, and I loved that group picture toward the end. It made a great symbol of remorse as well as a hype-inducing checklist.

Those were my thoughts after my initial viewing of this video, but I love going in depth with any animation ranging from Test to, well, this. And, on my second and third viewing, I noticed some great details.

For starters:

Spoiler

cFFBvTu.png

I could've sworn I was paying utmost attention, but I missed that little part; that blip of James' regret. He was under total control, but he knew he might have just killed another friend and his shock bled through. I can't wait to see what internal struggles you have planned between Killu and James in the upcoming battles.

Also, it should've been obvious, but this execution was far worse than any of the other ones. The other ones had this kind of acceptance, sort of like losing a match, but this one was about completely demolishing an already beaten foe, not just killing him. To make it worse, he was all limp and useless. It's clear that James is being changed forcefully, but in the end, he chose this path.

The attitude before the fight of your opponent was a little more compassionate. I noticed this before you fought Vash as well. The further down the line of friends, the more room they have to be tactful and caring, rather than simply getting straight to the point (which is still a good thing as they want to free James).

I thought I had the story down pretty well, but then your friends started going missing in the real world. I have no explanation for this... Oh wait, one has dawned on me just now, but I won't share it.  Oooh...

Exquisite job on this and sorry I couldn't get to it sooner. Maybe you can take my advice on bringing tension to the battlefield in the next or next couple fights, though you compensated well with sheer power in regard to Uknownhealer.

9 hours ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

-snip-
alpha glitch. literally unwatchable

(jk jaemz this is amazing)

oh and also I see you used them fancy binaural beats in this one. The feels.

DANGIT HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THAT xD

Also i didn't use binaural beats this time O_o i probably should tho now xD

m8, you gotta fix Killu and "Insanity" Ati's skin. (The right arms/legs are facing the same way as the left arms/legs.)

Spoiler

0DVyQmS.pngFRIAcQW.png

And it seems you forgot to turn the visiblity for the swords here off. :P

EfZZBQM.png

Other than that, fantastic job.

8 minutes ago, ShadowUnicornAnimations said:

He is using Adobe After effects

(I Think it's free download)

Ok, thanks ! He is such a good... no... amazing... incredible... (their no words) animator !

Edited by Chaukeke