Player School: Crafting

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1st things first. I have seen other people do "player school" and tbh, it is similar to "monster school".

2nd thing is that try to think of an original animated series or animation please.

3rd thing is that is a really nice animation you got there but as again, plz think of something original, not saying that to be rude but just saying that it is dead for a reason.

Had to get this out of my chest, apologizes. 

The whole school concept is like beating a dead horse! It's so overdone and it's left a black stain on our reputation. That's to say, most people blame the incredibly high number of annoying Minecraft School animations on us. Please try to create an original idea for an animation and not try to revive something that's been done a million times.

here's a change that u should do for player school (even though I don't think it will do anything to it...idk):

BETTER ANIMATION, WHY NOTCH? why not Jeb? or a popular youtuber or something?,make it interesting , DID I MENTION better animation?

make it with rigs mybe, and better animation... wait I said that or not..... BETTER ANIMATION!

2 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

What about, "Monster College"? ;) 

._. bruuh it's still school.....

2 hours ago, Emanatronic said:

Lighting could've been better.  :thumbsup:

We're just a little sick of anything... "school" related...

...  :sick:

22 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

What about, "Monster College"? ;) 

21 minutes ago, Super Gohan Gamer said:

._. bruuh it's still school.....

8 minutes ago, Sonicxryan said:

Fine...  "Monster Job"? xD

7 minutes ago, King of skulls said:

still monster :I_approve:

lol I love this converstion.

"Monster retirement".

Monster school and player school has left quite the stain on Mine-imator. Other people hate Mine-imator with the school series to blame. We hate it because it left a stain and it's not really fair when you think about it. Other animators work really hard and get nothing. StillcraftAnimations puts little effort and gets thousands of views instantly. 

plus you can only do 3 episodes before it gets stupid