A Couple Test Clips [Mine-Imator & C4D]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, SKIBBZ here, and today I'm here to show you guys a couple new/old videos that I've made. Nothing really special about it but I felt like sharing it.

This video includes a few C4D tests so I didn't really know which sub-forum to put this in but, majority of it is Mine-Imator.

2 minutes ago, kudryavka noumi said:

nice video test

now everyone listen carefully

no one make a test video anymore

it's now claimed by skibbz, anyone who makes a test video will be blamed as a skibbz copy.

Oh c'mon, don't take me as that. Please.

13 minutes ago, SKIBBZ said:

Oh c'mon, don't take me as that. Please.

bz don't worry

im just mad at people who thinks if i do that im copying you, or if i do that other thing im trying to be you

it makes no sense

if i want to do a c4d running animation is not bcause i want to copy you , it's because i want t do my running animation

i made a skin whit a beard and blue eyes

"DAT GUY IS TRYING TO COPY SKIBBZ, KILL IT WHIT FIREE"

this is why im mad man, people needs to get out of the box and understand that the internet is free for everyone, not for just 1 famous/big known guy

Edited by kudryavka noumi

Just now, kudryavka noumi said:

bz don't worry

im just mad at people who thinks if i do that im copying you, or if i do that other thing im trying to be you

it makes no sense

if i want to do a c4d running animation is not bcause i want to copy you , it's because i want t do my running animation

i made a skin whit a beard and blue eyes

"DAT *** IS TRYING TO COPY SKIBBZ, KILL IT WHIT FIREE"

this is why im mad man, people needs to get out of the box and understand that the internet is free for everyone, not for just 1 famous/big known guy

I can see these statements being true, and I wish they weren't. I really can't do anything about that, that's the majority of the people's fault. I don't really like it when people call someone a copy, for one, that's just rude.

Just now, SKIBBZ said:

I can see these statements being true, and I wish they weren't. I really can't do anything about that, that's the majority of the people's fault. I don't really like it when people call someone a copy, for one, that's just rude.

yea, well, let's just keep moving and see what happens