The 'Mine-Imator Doesn't Suck Anymore' Collab [Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

What if there are more entries than what you were expecting?

like, are you just not going to use entries that doesn't fit with the song, or you might add another song for the collab so you can get every entries in one video?

He'll probably just use all of the ones that can fit into the "Party Pixel" Song.

i've finished mine

It shows the movement and the graphic of mine-imator looks like, oh i added reflection on their eyes.

the shaky camera should fits the music.

Suggestion :

The purpose of this collab is to show about the true potential of mine-imator, right?

so before the entries begin to roll, put a poorly made video and put a message "This is a mine-imator animation that you usually see, and this animation was made by animators who treat the program as easy to use, not advanced. Let's see the true potential of mine-imator.", Then the entries roll in. I suggested this to let people compare the poorly made animation like lycinadale's (no offense) with an extremely extreme animation such as SKIBBZ.

u can use my poorly made animation (poorly made on purpose) before the entries, just.... don't... give...credit for this one......

i think i can make a second entry about rigs.

one more thing, 1.0.0 only?