The 'Mine-Imator Doesn't Suck Anymore' Collab [Closed]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1st

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8PDXMz9UkPNRmZ1OEozbTR4cVk/view?usp=sharing

2nd

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8PDXMz9UkPNYlNheUZzZWc3NXc/view?usp=sharing

I WOULD improve the second ONE if YOU extend the DEADLINE because it was RUSHED!

Edited by XanderTheV

8 hours ago, XanderTheV said:

As long as you're signed up by tomorrow, which you are, you can take until next week at the latest.

Just now, Salaudo said:

I would like to join but i cant use Youtube till im 15 so... im not really sure your ok with me using MediaFire... unless you are?

please respond when you can so that i can start animating :P

Mediafire is actually recommended, gives better quality for the download. Just don't make it too big.

20 minutes ago, Salaudo said:

I would like to join but i cant use Youtube till im 15 so... im not really sure your ok with me using MediaFire... unless you are?

please respond when you can so that i can start animating :P

I'm fine with Mediafire. Go ahead, though I'd prefer if you would hurry. The entries are technically due today. I'll give more time to those who ask.

6 minutes ago, RancorDrama123 said:

This is a good idea i'll pertisipate

The entries are due today, like I told Salaudo. If you are quick about it, then sure, but I'm only gonna give a few more days at the maximum. After Sunday I'm gonna put the video together when I have all the entries or not. Just saying. 

The Collab is now closed.

Anyone who is on the list and their name is still in red needs to send their entries to me by Sunday at the latest. After that I will be putting the video together, and will most likely release it sometime in the next two weeks.

Thanks for all the support on this collab. You guys are awesome.