Top 10 Mine-imator Animators

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

A very well put together video. I'm hoping you do another one of these next year as well. By then I should be decent enough to at least get an honorable mention.

A joke, but if this became an annual thing, it would be great.

You really nailed in the fact that ÜberKiller beat me lol xD

I did that because it was extremely close. I feared that there could be disputes between you two, so I had to constantly clarify the reasons to it.

I did that because it was extremely close. I feared that there could be disputes between you two, so I had to constantly clarify the reasons to it.

It's all good. :) ÜberKiller is a legend. I'm just surprised that I was that high on the list.

Probably the most obvious when he says amination squad, I have a feeling its because its spelled wrong though so it was hard to get used to idk. not trying to nag or anythiing so ima just slither out.

I understand. I asked him to say that to clear up the confusion between the "Animation Squad" and the "Amination Squad".

Id hope you do another one mid-2016. I want to see others who can make it on the list

A very well put together video. I'm hoping you do another one of these next year as well. By then I should be decent enough to at least get an honorable mention.

A joke, but if this became an annual thing, it would be great.

nl9r9.jpg

I know its a joke. 

Edited by OtterGuy