bunny girl rig(Why i made this?)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Rules:

"These things are not tolerated ANYWHERE on the forums (including the Chat and PMs):

• Discussions of illegal subjects/activities
  • Offensive/racist/rude behavior or imagery
  • Bullying or discrimination
  • Gore/Screamers or other frightening imagery
  • Links to viruses/trojans/malware
  • Images of/links/heavy references to sexual content
  • Pointless swearing/overuse of CAPS
  • Spamming (constantly posting the same content, nonsense or useless posts just to get noticed)
  • Advertising potentially malicious products, sites or forums (if you are unsure, ask a moderator)
  • Flashing imagery or excessive use of colors, special characters, smileys and/or oversized fonts
  • Auto-playing flash animations with sound"
Edited by PikaMasterzMinecraft

Rules:

"These things are not tolerated ANYWHERE on the forums (including the Chat and PMs):

• Discussions of illegal subjects/activities
  • Offensive/racist/rude behavior or imagery
  • Bullying or discrimination
  • Gore/Screamers or other frightening imagery
  • Links to viruses/trojans/malware
  • Images of/links/heavy references to sexual content
  • Pointless swearing/overuse of CAPS
  • Spamming (constantly posting the same content, nonsense or useless posts just to get noticed)
  • Advertising potentially malicious products, sites or forums (if you are unsure, ask a moderator)
  • Flashing imagery or excessive use of colors, special characters, smileys and/or oversized fonts
  • Auto-playing flash animations with sound"

what sexual content xD its just a girl in a bunny suit 

what sexual content xD its just a girl in a bunny suit 

There's far too much cleavage, that's what makes it sexual... or not, I don't know what girls see this as. @.@

Edited by PikaMasterzMinecraft

There's far too much cleavage, that's what makes it sexual... or not, I don't know what girls see this as. @.@

There is actually nothing wrong with it here. aslong as he doesnt do anything sexual with the rig.Though idk why he would make the rig in the first place unless he plans to use it like that...

There is actually nothing wrong with it here. aslong as he doesnt do anything sexual with the rig.Though idk why he would make the rig in the first place unless he plans to use it like that...

yeah, the rig is not sexual at all

eh, I don't mind the content, and the rig is of fair quality, there's no argument there.

I mean we've gotta give a bit of credit, at least it's SOOO very much better then that....cat..thing....earlier.