Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-Imator Movie  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

2. 2. Do you think it will ever happen?

REFERENCE TO THIS

THIS

AND THIS

ODDITIES AND MOOSHIM :D

This will be so epic.

Including, but not limited to:
Oddities, Mooshim, BloxxerDood, DurRubinRux, Pandawadles, Skjold, MineRocker Animations, Kermit the Forg, TheLamyral, Project, Pinku no waffuru, TheGoku7729, Sammaxbr, Shah, ZZZZane, Darl, branchycougar41, SKIBBZ, OtterGuy, Sirflufferb0t, abdelkrim, blockerlocker, JjCinemas, CoolElf, XCraftTune, jakeimator123, Termo168, Mlke, KicksBrickster, TheCanadianPanda, Aronan, MustardBlock, CryoAnimates, RedHawk007, Willbl3pic, Mr. Cat, Voxy, Nicolasev, Stinky Wizzleteats, superninja574, EnderVaren, Peanutbutter Timelord, and iSenzo

Jobs:

Story/Script Writer:

Pandawadles

Kermit the Forg

Project

Pinku no waffuru

Sammaxbr

Shah

ZZZZane

KicksBrickster

CoolElf shh; he's a ghost writer

RedHawk007

Animater:

Mooshim

Project

branchycougar41

TheLamyral

SKIBBZ

OtterGuy

Mlke

TheCanadianPanda

blockerlocker

Rigger:

BloxTheRigger

DurRubinRux

ZZZZane

Darl

abdelkrim

JjCinemas

CoolElf

jakeimator123

Termo168

KicksBrickster

Aronan

MustardBlock

RedHawk007

Mr. Cat

Sound/Music:

MineRocker Animations

Mooshim

XCraftTune

Art:

BloxTheRigger

Skjold

Project

Pinku no waffuru

TheGoku7729

TheLamyral

Sirflufferb0t

KicksBrickster

Voxy

Nicolasev

Production/Editing:

Mooshim

ZZZZane

SKIBBZ

CoolElf

Voxy

Stinky Wizzleteats

Voice Acting:

Sirflufferb0t

Mooshim

BloxTheRigger

KicksBrickster

CryoAnimates

Willbl3pic

Schematics Builder:

BloxTheRigger

Mooshim

XCraftTune

By entering, your skin will automatically be used in the animation

and most certainly humiliated.

Post here if you want to be a part of it!!

We need: Animators, Sound Editors, Script Writers, Story Writers, Artists, Riggers, and MUCH MORE!!

(If you could PM me or Oddities your email/Skype so we can contact you, that'd be great)

This will stick to the forums from now on to save confusion.

Story Ideas so far:

A boy, an arcade nerd (also forumer) who has lots of fun playing on a game (no name yet) which features Frossa vs David, the master of evil vs the master of good, if you like.
The boy is such a big fan of the game he purchases like some merchandise (maybe a sword or something), and when he is in his bedroom, he sees a big flash and looks outside.
There is a big crater in his garden, and he tells his friends about it (possibly general custard, applesbrony and many other forumers).
They go out on a quest through the four lands, each with their own clues and adventures. 
They eventually find Frossa's evil castle, they find David and unlock/release him, where Frossa and David have an epic battle, each with forumers fighting eachother at their side. When it ends, David claims the land of the forums to be his again.
(If you want expanded script, PM me and I'll send it to you. It's a long read)

For voice acting (Auditions), click this link:

http://castingcall.club/projects/mine-imator-movie

FAQ:

Tumbleweed.gifTumbleweed.gifTumbleweed.gifTumbleweed.gif

Edited by Mooshim

This is a quite great idea, I can't help in anything but good luck, I don't really see this going any where (not everywhere), not much big projects are finished.

There's hoping. I mean, something like this (I don't think) has ever been tried before, and with a lot of people excited and wanting to make this happen, all we really need is organization.

i can animate a scene or two, but i don't really agree with the cast tho. If its a mineimator movie, wouldn't there be at least SKIBBZ, or James, maybe even flufferb0t? or at least anyone with 200+ likes on their profile. with out that part of the movie, its going to be more like a regular movie.

So all I'm saying is, 200+ likes in mine-imator profiles outta be in the movie.

I disagree m80 a mineimator movie just wouldnt work out anyways. the idea for the movie is too small. and i dont think they have any script yet. not to mention the workers for this probably will slowly give up and stop trying because there not getting anything out of it.

Its just not gonna work.