Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-Imator Movie  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

2. 2. Do you think it will ever happen?

I disagree m80 a mineimator movie just wouldnt work out anyways. the idea for the movie is too small. and i dont think they have any script yet. not to mention the workers for this probably will slowly give up and stop trying because there not getting anything out of it.

Its just not gonna work.

Good to know people are being enthusiastic about things :)

But you get to be a main character. We wonder through some swamp lands, then many wild Stoove jump out from no where, and you get bit in the neck and sacrifice yourself.

You are a hero, and your death is probably the best you could get.

Everyone, if I may intrude.

A minecraft movie must include several things.

A plan

A storyboard

A script

Animators

Voice Actors

Lot's of research on secrets and such with minecraft.

Don't forget that people also want to be paid for doing work, so if you have a way to pay them then that's good.

But most of all out of these things, you need a brilliant idea.

Honestly, the main idea could use some work, but overall it's not bad.

It'll take some hard work and dedication, but you can get it done.

Edited by Sirflufferb0t

I could go for animating and scripting,and story writing :)  look on my channel to see my current animations (SkeetokTheOtter) and contactme here: kidotter55 (skype) I would saymore 'bout myself but its late ;P just contact me if you wanna see some of my best (unfinished) work and my best (yet another unfinished) scripts

i can animate a scene or two, but i don't really agree with the cast tho. If its a mineimator movie, wouldn't there be at least SKIBBZ, or James, maybe even flufferb0t? or at least anyone with 200+ likes on their profile. with out that part of the movie, its going to be more like a regular movie.

So all I'm saying is, 200+ likes in mine-imator profiles outta be in the movie.

dont you feel thats a bit unfair? you dont have to be popular to be part of a movie. I hate it when ppl do this m8y, nobody includes the minors sometimes and it really erks me. 

I'll go for writing and rigging, and maybe voices. I'm also good at skinning, if you need anything like that. I multitask.

Edit: for my skin, can you use the Video Gamer or the Paradox Sorcerer skin on my profile page? I keep meaning to update my MC one, but I never do.

Edited by KicksBrickster

but i don't really agree with the cast tho. If its a mineimator movie, wouldn't there be at least SKIBBZ, or James, maybe even flufferb0t?

I noticed that you only pointed out your friends... and 200+ likes is totally unfair to the others.

Also, I guess I can rig. If you need any more riggers, that is. :'P

Although I say it's great, it will probably die within a year or two. Sorry to discourage you.

A skeleton, an arcade nerd (also forumer) who has lots of fun playing Skeleton Realms which features Frossa vs David, the master of evil vs the master of good, if you like.

The boy is such a big fan of the game he purchases Steampunk Skeleton's outfit, and when he is in his bedroom, he sees a big flash and looks outside.
There is a big crater in his garden, and he tells his friends about it (possibly general custard, applesbrony and many other forumers).
They go out on a quest through the four lands, each with their own clues and adventures. 
They eventually find Frossa's evil castle, they find David and unlock/release him, where Frossa and David have an epic battle, each with forumers fighting eachother at their side. When it ends, David discovers Frossa is his brother and hugs him.