Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-Imator Movie  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

2. 2. Do you think it will ever happen?

New Rules (Permission granted by Mooshim himself)

Rule 1:Since we are a bit over-populated, we are looking for some of the best, not just someone who is kinda ok (Sorry newbies, your time shall come)

Rule 2: If you aren't too active, you may be kicked out because of the over-populated rule 

Rule 3: PLEASE, NO MORE RIGGERS, WE HAVE ENOUGH

that is it for now

Edited by CoolElf

Anyone who is in the movie doesn't need to worry. It was originally on a first come first serve basis, but any new people who want to join have to show real talent.

Anyone who is in the movie doesn't need to worry. It was originally on a first come first serve basis, but any new people who want to join have to show real talent.

Well actually, I made the active-ness thing for everyone (it only counts when their time to take a piece of the pie)

There is a sadly part for the script writers though, because of that i think mooshim already has everything planned out or thats how i see it, most other script writers cant do much to help