Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mine-Imator Movie  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea?

2. 2. Do you think it will ever happen?

What if I made some original music? If not I could build some smaller schematics.

PM me and provide images/links to your work :)

Is it possible, that I join as a rigger?

PM me and provide images of your rigs.
We are already packed with riggers, so don't be sad if you're not accepted.

REFERENCE TO THIS

THIS

AND THIS

ODDITIES AND MOOSHIM :D

This will be so epic.

Including, but not limited to:
Oddities, Mooshim, BloxxerDood, DurRubinRux, Pandawadles, Skjold, MineRocker Animations, Kermit the Forg, TheLamyral, Project, Pinku no waffuru, TheGoku7729, Sammaxbr, Shah, ZZZZane, Darl, branchycougar41, SKIBBZ, OtterGuy, Sirflufferb0t, abdelkrim, blockerlocker, JjCinemas, CoolElf, XCraftTune, jakeimator123, Termo168, Mlke, KicksBrickster, TheCanadianPanda, Aronan, MustardBlock, CryoAnimates, RedHawk007, Willbl3pic, Mr. Cat, Voxy, Nicolasev, Stinky Wizzleteats, superninja574, EnderVaren, Peanutbutter Timelord, and iSenzo

Jobs:

Hidden Content

By entering, your skin will automatically be used in the animation

and most certainly humiliated.

Post here if you want to be a part of it!!

We need: Animators, Sound Editors, Script Writers, Story Writers, Artists, Riggers, and MUCH MORE!!

(If you could PM me or Oddities your email/Skype so we can contact you, that'd be great)

This will stick to the forums from now on to save confusion.

Story Ideas so far:

A boy, an arcade nerd (also forumer) who has lots of fun playing on a game (no name yet) which features Frossa vs David, the master of evil vs the master of good, if you like.
The boy is such a big fan of the game he purchases like some merchandise (maybe a sword or something), and when he is in his bedroom, he sees a big flash and looks outside.
There is a big crater in his garden, and he tells his friends about it (possibly general custard, applesbrony and many other forumers).
They go out on a quest through the four lands, each with their own clues and adventures. 
They eventually find Frossa's evil castle, they find David and unlock/release him, where Frossa and David have an epic battle, each with forumers fighting eachother at their side. When it ends, David claims the land of the forums to be his again.
(If you want expanded script, PM me and I'll send it to you. It's a long read)

For voice acting (Auditions), click this link:

http://castingcall.club/projects/mine-imator-movie

FAQ:

Tumbleweed.gifTumbleweed.gifTumbleweed.gifTumbleweed.gif

I could voice-act.

You must install Microsoft NET to install Paint.NET.

I mean that the installer won't work because some 'other installation is in progress' even though there is nothing installing. It's like that with all program installers.

I mean that the installer won't work because some 'other installation is in progress' even though there is nothing installing. It's like that with all program installers.

Use Task Manager to close it.