Mine-imator 1.0.0 full super duper shuper RELEASED!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

GUYS

Guess What?

ME AND CMARD FOUND MINE-IMATOR 1.0.0 FULL EDITION!!!!! DAVID KEPT THIS A SECRET, BUT NO LONGER!  8D

I am not kidding! Take a look!

wIRy5Rt.png

IT IS ON STEAM ALSO!!! DAVID, THANK YOU!!!!!

It has tons of cool stuff! Me and Cmard discussed what new features Mine-imator 1.0.0 Full had:

• Sun now has a Sun Flare effect, if Shadow Mode is turned on or not!
  • Even more advanced shadows!
  • Gradient Backgrounds
  • Every 1.8 block!
  • Gaurdians, and Elder Guardians!
  • Alex Player Model support added!
  • Armor Stand Support!
  • 3D armor!
  • Wavy Water!
  • Water now has a underwater effect when "Shadow Mode" is on
  • Steam Support!
  • Timer pops up when you play the animation! (So it lets you know when 1 second has past, etc.)
  • Old Bending from the beta Mine-imator added as a option in the "Graphics" option of each mob!
  • Can take Steam screenshots using F12! Thank you, Steam!
  • Steam Broadcast Support, now anyone who has steam can view what you are working on!
  • Workbench menu improved! Now you can select the skin and texture of a block or mob before you create it!
  • Mipmapping! What is that? That's what I call when you have 1 texture sheet, yet every side has a different texture!

There is more features then this! Also more optimizations and bug fixes, so Mine-imator will run smoothly on the semi-crappy computers! This effects people with crappy computers! So people that have 1FPS when enabling "Shadow Mode" now can have 30FPS when enabling "Shadow Mode"! YEA!

All at the low, low, price of $499.99 + tax, you can get this awesome new update to Mine-imator! Get it today, me and Cmard were the first ones to get the update! Let's get some AWESOME animations with this! See ya!

Oh, and quick! If you buy this before Christmas, you get a free Premium Minecraft account with your own custom name included! NO EXTRA COST! :I_approve:

:awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Oh, and you might want to read this spoiler:

THIS IS FAKE! Please do not take it seriously! It may seem convincing, but it's not real!

~Caeden117

:Cake:

NOTE: If you didn't read the spoiler, THIS IS FAKE! Do not take it seriously! This acts as an extra warning so no reports if this counts as double posting!

Who on earth would believe a MM called "Full super duper shuper with premium minecraft" in the first place ?

I don't see why it needs to be pointed out its fake.