VOTE- Favourite Animations

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Best Animations  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Let's Start

• Flying Chicken - XGUNLOCK
    • Herobrine-A legend is born -GasCreeper
    • Space Miner - RedCapCreations
    • Village Defence -Heavenira
    • The EnderDragon -Effusion

in my last vote topic,i kinda messed it up by not clearing rules and adding polls and stuff
so here's another one but it's different , it's about best narrative animations!

RULES
*Vote for only 1 animation
*if you're animation is in list,don't vote for your own animation!

*don't be a fanboy/girl and vote for what is best (in last poll i mistakenly added "the man" ,something which does'nt even existed and some people voted for it xD )

Edited by GasCreeper

ok.. i'll ''review'' all the animations.. right here.. RIGHT NOW! with nifty spoilers ...that are actually used for spoilers ;D

''Flying Chicken - XGUNLOCK''

Alright.. I can say right now that this person needs to work on walking animations.. and just large movement in general.. like limbs not going through objects etc.  It also gives me a feel of too many sound effects.. maybe some minor music to balance it out.. or ..well less sound effects. They also apparently used a codec that doesn't render lighting very well. I'm not really a fan of the rigs they used either.. especially that red eyed creeper thing.. but I don't think it's fair to judge it based no that.. I liked the fast forward thing 'twas fun. But the animation itself didn't really get me to keep watching.. if I didn't know about this contest thing and just randomly found it I'd probably tab out mid way and forget about it.

Overall: 6.5/10 - Could have been better.

''Herobrine-A legend is born - GasCreeper''

On the opposite side, hey ''this person'' seemed to use all music no sound effects. Even though too many sound effects can get frustrating.. none on THIS kind of an animation just makes it a bit emptier. Pretty bad codec used here as well.. Dayum this codec sure hates the night. The talking text looks pretty inconsistent and randomly placed. Pretty interesting concept tho.. and besides some other lighting errors no more problems I can see here.

Overall: 7.9/10 - Not too bad.

''Space Miner - RedCapCreations''

Ehm.. uh.. I don't undestand why you chose this exact animation from ''RedCapCreations'' this animation is pretty much just a showoff animation of the new features (particles, camera rotation etc.), doesn't even have sound. ..I mean about the animation.. the movement was pretty awkward.. doesn't seem natural, even for space.. I mean.. oh look a good codec (or the codec's mistakes were just stealthfuly hidden).. Well, this is the first time I can only rate the animation.. as this has literally no story.. so...

Overall: 2.5/10 - You could have chosen a better.. a MUCH better animation for ''RedCapCreations''.

''Village Defense - Heavenira''

I'm not gonna comment on codecs since they didn't matter ''too much'' in 0.7. But.. hey! A texture pack. That's nice. Needs work on movement (too sloooowww) like the walking animation.. But honestly tho.. that was a perfect mix of sound and music.. I was actually interested in the animation. And that troll.. I guess 0.7 is just easier to animate in.. :I

Overall: 8.6/10 - Besides the slowness and such, there was not much else too wrong with it and heck I even enjoyed it.

''The Ender Dragon - Effusion''

This one took a while to find, geez.. For anyone else that had problems here's the link:

Anyway... I.. was not aware that this was a generic Attack on Titan mine-imator forums minecraft parody... Ok.. I have problems with that show.. that's irrelevant tho.. I'm not a fan of the round pupils.. Just why..  Most of it was some speedy action 'n shadizzle, that part with the dragon biting the head off was weird.. so the dragon bites it.. than let's it go for a ''dramatic moment''? and then bites it again.. and eats it this time..  I'm not sure I'm even.. qualified to review this one.............. rating time!

Overall: 1.2/10 - I did not enjoy that whatsoever..

commence the haet... maybe?.. no?.. oh well that's nice

ok.. i'll ''review'' all the animations.. right here.. RIGHT NOW! with nifty spoilers ...that are actually used for spoilers ;D

Alright.. I can say right now that this person needs to work on walking animations.. and just large movement in general.. like limbs not going through objects etc.  It also gives me a feel of too many sound effects.. maybe some minor music to balance it out.. or ..well less sound effects. They also apparently used a codec that doesn't render lighting very well. I'm not really a fan of the rigs they used either.. especially that red eyed creeper thing.. but I don't think it's fair to judge it based no that.. I liked the fast forward thing 'twas fun. But the animation itself didn't really get me to keep watching.. if I didn't know about this contest thing and just randomly found it I'd probably tab out mid way and forget about it.

On the opposite side, hey ''this person'' seemed to use all music no sound effects. Even though too many sound effects can get frustrating.. none on THIS kind of an animation just makes it a bit emptier. Pretty bad codec used here as well.. Dayum this codec sure hates the night. The talking text looks pretty inconsistent and randomly placed. Pretty interesting concept tho.. and besides some other lighting errors no more problems I can see here.

Ehm.. uh.. I don't undestand why you chose this exact animation from ''RedCapCreations'' this animation is pretty much just a showoff animation of the new features (particles, camera rotation etc.), doesn't even have sound. ..I mean about the animation.. the movement was pretty awkward.. doesn't seem natural, even for space.. I mean.. oh look a good codec (or the codec's mistakes were just stealthfuly hidden).. Well, this is the first time I can only rate the animation.. as this has literally no story.. so...

Overall: 2.5/10 - You could have chosen a better.. a MUCH better animation for ''RedCapCreations''.

I'm not gonna comment on codecs since they didn't matter ''too much'' in 0.7. But.. hey! A texture pack. That's nice. Needs work on movement (too sloooowww) like the walking animation.. But honestly tho.. that was a perfect mix of sound and music.. I was actually interested in the animation. And that troll.. I guess 0.7 is just easier to animate in.. :I

Overall: 8.6/10 - Besides the slowness and such, there was not much else too wrong with it and heck I even enjoyed it.

This one took a while to find, geez.. For anyone else that had problems here's the link:

Anyway... I.. was not aware that this was a generic Attack on Titan mine-imator forums minecraft parody... Ok.. I have problems with that show.. that's irrelevant tho.. I'm not a fan of the round pupils.. Just why..  Most of it was some speedy action 'n shadizzle, that part with the dragon biting the head off was weird.. so the dragon bites it.. than let's it go for a ''dramatic moment''? and then bites it again.. and eats it this time..  I'm not sure I'm even.. qualified to review this one.............. rating time!

Though I do respect your opinion, I feel that these ratings are harsh and not very well studied. Enjoyment is not supposed to be what you judge everything on. You must take story, creativity, logic, physics, etc. into your rating. Basing the whole rating on your opinion is not fair, the creators will wonder why you rated them so poorly. Take the overall opinion of the audience.

Judge yourself before you judge others. 

Though I do respect your opinion, I feel that these ratings are harsh and not very well studied. Enjoyment is not supposed to be what you judge everything on. You must take story, creativity, logic, physics, etc. into your rating. Basing the whole rating on your opinion is not fair, the creators will wonder why you rated them so poorly. Take the overall opinion of the audience.

YOU SAID IT AwesomeShah!!!!

Everything AwesomeShah said!!!

You just went along and judged before thinking: "Could I do any better". Once you get to their level of animation expertise, then you can think about judging.

Yeah, it was pretty harsh that you pointed out hardly any positives, just mostly negatives. 

"This is a Bucket" by Frossa. Not picking it because it's my friend, but because he actually finished the scene and did a genuinely good job.

*don't be a fanboy/girl and vote for what is best (in last poll i mistakenly added "the man" ,something which does'nt even existed and some people voted for it xD )

But don't you know I am The Man? If you disagree, then prove me wrong by responding "You are not the man, You are actually UberKiller!"

kden...

''Basing the whole rating on your opinion is not fair''

..wha..isn't that what you're sup..

''Take the overall opinion of the audience''

...oookk.. i will now move on.. uhh. sure i'll judge myself..?

tditdatdwt's overall videos

Animation isn't very much all that good, it looks like it was made in less than a day with not very much thought put into it, the story and events that happen are very hit or miss, it could be great, boring or it could be rushed stupid mess. Videos themselves take months to come out when they're never longer than a minute and made with an easy software. This person doesn't seem to be able to decide on a style of animation, with one animation having music, other having no sound, other having outros, other having none, and it just gets confusing and frustrating.

Rating: 5.2/10 - Eeeeeh.

yay.. now the other one..

Everything AwesomeShah said!!!

You just went along and judged before thinking: "Could I do any better". Once you get to their level of animation expertise, then you can think about judging.

Yeah, it was pretty harsh that you pointed out hardly any positives, just mostly negatives. 

''You just went along and judged before thinking: "Could I do any better". Once you get to their level of animation expertise, then you can think about judging.''

so what you're saying is that.. to review a movie you have to be able to make a movie.... im done here

''Yeah, it was pretty harsh that you pointed out hardly any positives, just mostly negatives.''

i admit i may.. possibly be.. a ''CRAP'' reviewer.. but.. ''life is harsh m8''

fc,550x550,white.jpg

and we... are now.. done with.. that.. yay

want to debate? pm me pls i'd love to prove everything you say wrong (and i like getting messages) :D

"This is a Bucket" by Frossa. Not picking it because it's my friend, but because he actually finished the scene and did a genuinely good job.

But don't you know I am The Man? If you disagree, then prove me wrong by responding "You are not the man, You are actually The Man!"

are you really know as The Man? oh i did'nt knew it :P

You should let the voters pick their favorite animations for the list, Not pick them yourself.

I made this mistake in the past and I'm just posting this for help. My pick would be "This is a bucket" from Frossa. Because he animated it very smooth and recreated it perfectly.. but this wouldn't matter because You picked them yourself.

so again "You should let the voters pick their favorite animations for the list, Not pick them yourself."

You should let the voters pick their favorite animations for the list, Not pick them yourself.

I made this mistake in the past and I'm just posting this for help. My pick would be "This is a bucket" from Frossa. Because he animated it very smooth and recreated it perfectly.. but this wouldn't matter because You picked them yourself.

so again "You should let the voters pick their favorite animations for the list, Not pick them yourself."

k

i vote then for..

''The Return of Peachfig'' by abdullah

Now hang on. I put up the poll myself because people wanted it, and there was no poll. He is not to blame for that.

I'm surprised you'd go through your precious time just to review and share everything based off your opinion. +1