[2K] T̵͟͞͠h̸̨e͢͏ ̵̀͝L͜͢͞͝o҉̸́ś̸̵́t̵̨̢͝ ̸͜Ó͜͠ņ̢ę̶̢͘

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

H̷̶̢̧e̴̢̢͘͞ ̴̢̧̕i͝s̷͟͠҉ ̵͢͡t́͟r҉̧̧҉͡à̶͠p̛͟͝p҉͟҉̵e̸̷͡͝d̨̨̨̧͞ ̀̕b̀́e̵̵t͏̕͟͜w͘͝ę̡͞͝è҉͟n̴̨̨͡ ̴̶́͢͟r̷͞e҉̵̷͘͡a̧͡ĺ̷̡͞i̛͢͞͡t͏̢͜͡͝i̡e̵̶̷҉s̷̶̨̕,̵̡҉
́̕͟͝͝H̛́ȩ̵̕͢ ̵̛̕͢o͞͝n̷̸̶̵̕c̛̀͠ę̶͘̕ ̨͢͝͞w̷̷͜͏á̴̀̕s̴͘͏҉ ҉̀̀͟͝a̵͞ ͏́҉g̴̵͟͡ú͟a̷̵̕̕͜r̶͢d̶͟͡i̢͡͞a̕͠n̕͡͠͞͏ ͜͞҉ò͡f̷̛́ ̵͘͏a҉̴͟ ̡͠͠g̕͟͡a̸͘͟l̴̸͢͢͝a̧̕͡͠x̢̛͝y̶͢,̢͏̨̡
̨̡b̨̀͠u̧͟͜͞t̸̢̨͡ ̵̴͜͞͝ń̵̢ò̸ẃ̡̡̛́ ̶͟͞w͡e̢͟͜͜ ̛͡͞o҉̴̵̶n͘͠l̕͟y͞͏́ ͘s͘͟͠è̴̴̢͜e̴̵͠ ́f̸̸͜҉͘a̢̢i̡҉̨́n̸̢͝͞t̵͜͜ ͞i̷̵͞ḿ̷̛͠a̵̧̡̡̡g̨̀e҉̵̨s͡͝ ̷͘͞͞ò̸̧͝͠f́ ̢͞h͟͜͡í͠ḿ͘͢͝,͏̴́͞
̧͟͜͝
̸͘͟͝T̀͢͝͡h̴̸e̵̛r̵̵̕͞͞e͘͠ ̨͜͝í̶̧̕ş̶̡҉ ̢̀͡ń̸̷̛̕o̶̕t҉͜h͟͝i̧͜͢n̴̸͘̕͜ǵ̡͟͢ ̶̀́ý͝҉̶o̴̸͟͞ú̢͞ ̕͟͢͝c͠҉͝a̕͏n̶̷̷͢͠ ̵̢d͝͞ơ͟͜͝.̨̛̀.̀̀.̷̴̷
̡͢͝
̨̛͠
B̨͟ù̴t̛͝͝͡͝ ͟͏̸҉s̴̢̀̕a̸̡͡͡v̷̢̀͟e̶̴̢̢͢ ̵̵̡̀h̸̨̢͜҉í͢͢m̴.̕҉

HglGqKO.png

11 minutes ago, Voxy said:

Holy Zalgo.

44 minutes ago, Pancakes Hero! said:

why i thought i got virus in my pc :D

:o

50 minutes ago, Deminu said:

not the text

please

no

no

It's funny how all the comments are about the text and not the actual wallpaper. :teehee:

I would comment about the wallpaper, but I can't see what it's supposed to look like behind all those effects.

That aside, don't let the comments about the zalgo get under your skin.

Okay i'll stop with the jokes now. Just try something more simple first before using the effects. The wallpaper should look good before and not after.

Just now, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

The quote us good,all I see is the moon?

I had 69 Reputation points and you just destroyed it by liking one of my topics!

Damn you and your generosity! :I_approve:

6 minutes ago, Holy Knight said:

I had 69 Reputation points and you just destroyed it by liking one of my topics!

Damn you and your generosity! :I_approve:

:D

8 minutes ago, Ninjabee_Redtricity said:

:D

Holy,I didn't know you could lose rep,look at your counter,I unliked it,muhahaha!

1 hour ago, Dlljs said:

What about this one?

-Pic of Guardian-

Nope, the wallpaper is supposed to be hard to see to make people wonder who the guy is.