Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

b-b-bu-buht blender has much more capability than mineimator in

features, rendering, rigging, animation, swag, #YOLO, idk why im typing this, stuff, this is supposed to be a long list, keyframes, modelling, compositing, and it is being proccesed by tons of foundations

and blender has been around for YEARS

-snipping this ol' gap here you're welcome-

No offense

That's not a fair argument since Mine-imator is newer than Blender. Blender had much more time to evolve while Mine-imator hasn't had that time yet. There could be a day where Blender will be the shadow of Mine-imator; you never know.

Plus, I believe there are keyframes in mine-imator. That is how to animate, correct?

On a side note: Don't make long gaps like that. It's frowned upon and can be reported as spam.

Edited by ÜberKiller

That's not a fair argument since Mine-imator is newer than Blender. Blender had much more time to evolve while Mine-imator hasn't had that time yet. There could be a day where Blender will be the shadow of Mine-imator; you never know.

Plus, I believe there are keyframes in mine-imator. That is how to animate, correct?

On a side note: Don't make long gaps like that. It's frowned upon and can be reported as spam.

Well said

b-b-bu-buht blender has much more capability than mineimator in

features, rendering, rigging, animation, swag, #YOLO, idk why im typing this, stuff, this is supposed to be a long list, keyframes, modelling, compositing, and it is being proccesed by tons of foundations

and blender has been around for YEARS

Also, we are talking about the use of Blender for Minecraft Animations. So:

Rendering: Animation Exporting

Rigging: Come on, just check the rig section

Animation: Yeah. You get the point...

Swag: We already know that Mine-imator has swag.

#YOLO: No Christian believes this... :P

Keyframes: The timeline is made out of key-frames.

Modelling: The Glorious David is adding a model creator / importer.

Compositing:

kəmˈpäzət,käm-/
verb
gerund or present participle: compositing
combine (two or more images) to make a single picture, esp. electronically.
"photographic compositing by computers" 

I don't get your point in that one... 
​     Being processed by thousands of foundations: Mine-imator is being supported and used by 692,812 users so far.

Been here for years: Nobody wants an age. We want the simplicity, but the powers of a full animation program as well.

Edited by MCWarrior

Also, we are talking about the use of Blender for Minecraft Animations. So:

Rendering: Animation Exporting

Rigging: Come on, just check the rig section

Animation: Yeah. You get the point...

Swag: We already know that Mine-imator has swag.

#YOLO: No Christian believes this... :P

Keyframes: The timeline is made out of key-frames.

Modelling: The Glorious David is adding a model creator / importer.

Compositing:

kəmˈpäzət,käm-/
verb
gerund or present participle: compositing
combine (two or more images) to make a single picture, esp. electronically.
"photographic compositing by computers" 

I don't get your point in that one... 
​     Being processed by thousands of foundations: Mine-imator is being supported and used by 692,812 users so far.

Been here for years: Nobody wants an age. We want the simplicity, but the powers of a full animation program as well.

Rendering:

Rendering is the final process of CG (short of post processing, of course) and is the phase in which a 2D image corresponding to your 3D scene is finally created. Rendering is a CPU-intensive process. You can render an image on your computer, or use a render farm which is a network of PCs that each work on a different section of the image or on different frames.   

After you have set up the materials, textures, lighting, and the camera, you can begin rendering. It is unlikely that you will get it right on the first render, so be prepared to do many test renderings. This section describes the options and settings for the rendering process that will result in the desired image quality.

Blender has in internal render engine that it uses. This is a fast renderer, and can produce nice results if fine tuned. There are several other external renderers that can be loaded, which offer more advanced rendering tools.

Rigging: 

After completing your character, you need to manipulate it for animation or just for posing. Rigging is the process of attaching a skeleton to your character mesh object so you can deform and pose it in different ways.

These actions do not fundamentally alter the mesh, and can easily be changed, undone, or combined with other poses.

Modeling: 

Modeling is the art and science of creating a surface that mimics the shape of a real-world object or fits your imagination of abstract objects.

Objects come in many forms, shapes and sizes, so Blender has many different tools available to help you make your model quickly and efficiently:

Objects Working with objects as a whole Meshes Working with the mesh that defines the shape of an object Curves Using Curves to model and control objects Surfaces Modeling a NURBS surface Text Textual tools for putting words in 3D space Meta Objects Globs and Globules Duplications Duplicating Objects Modeling Scripts Since Blender functionality is extensible via Python, there are a number of very useful scripts that assist you in modeling.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I mean no offense or harm to anyone, so please do not be offended.

Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software product used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, interactive 3D applications and video games. Blender's features include 3D modelingUV unwrappingtexturingrigging and skinning, fluid and smoke simulation, particle simulation, soft body simulation, sculptinganimatingmatch movingcamera tracking,renderingvideo editing and compositing. It also features a built-in game engine.

Made in Blender:

Edited by AtomFracture28

Here I will post all the news about 1.0.0 Full version I know. If you know of any, please PM me, thanks! These pictures have not been edited in anyway, they are all 100% legit.

-Snip-

• The horses in Mine-imator 1.0.0 tmWoT.png

Dave also leaked the conformation of Ender Dragon. Look at the Model List on the side...

Rendering:

Rendering is the final process of CG (short of post processing, of course) and is the phase in which a 2D image corresponding to your 3D scene is finally created. Rendering is a CPU-intensive process. You can render an image on your computer, or use a render farm which is a network of PCs that each work on a different section of the image or on different frames.   

After you have set up the materials, textures, lighting, and the camera, you can begin rendering. It is unlikely that you will get it right on the first render, so be prepared to do many test renderings. This section describes the options and settings for the rendering process that will result in the desired image quality.

Blender has in internal render engine that it uses. This is a fast renderer, and can produce nice results if fine tuned. There are several other external renderers that can be loaded, which offer more advanced rendering tools.

Rigging: 

After completing your character, you need to manipulate it for animation or just for posing. Rigging is the process of attaching a skeleton to your character mesh object so you can deform and pose it in different ways.

These actions do not fundamentally alter the mesh, and can easily be changed, undone, or combined with other poses.

Modeling: 

Modeling is the art and science of creating a surface that mimics the shape of a real-world object or fits your imagination of abstract objects.

Objects come in many forms, shapes and sizes, so Blender has many different tools available to help you make your model quickly and efficiently:

Objects Working with objects as a whole Meshes Working with the mesh that defines the shape of an object Curves Using Curves to model and control objects Surfaces Modeling a NURBS surface Text Textual tools for putting words in 3D space Meta Objects Globs and Globules Duplications Duplicating Objects Modeling Scripts Since Blender functionality is extensible via Python, there are a number of very useful scripts that assist you in modeling.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I mean no offense or harm to anyone, so please do not be offended.

Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software product used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, interactive 3D applications and video games. Blender's features include 3D modelingUV unwrappingtexturingrigging and skinning, fluid and smoke simulation, particle simulation, soft body simulation, sculptinganimatingmatch movingcamera tracking,renderingvideo editing and compositing. It also features a built-in game engine.

Made in Blender:

dude why are you even comparing Mine-Imator to blender...it just is not a fair comparison. Mine-Imator is just for making Minecraft Animations while blender is a modelling program and much more advanced. Its like comparing an ant to a human it just doesn't need comparising. Mine-Imator is just made by one man while blender has multiple people working on it. Plus blender is like in version 2.1.6.  So just stop if you just LOVE blender so much and never even really used Mine-Imator why are you even here?