Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If I'd ask you to work on the world importer, you'd need to know C#.

If I'd ask you to modify one of the DLLs the program uses, you'd need to know C++.

If I'd ask you to update the website of the Mine-imator download, you'd need to know HTML.

And as you said, if I'd ask you to change the actual program, you'd need to know GML.

...Oh. Heh.

The-more-you-know.png

If I'd ask you to work on the world importer, you'd need to know C#.

If I'd ask you to modify one of the DLLs the program uses, you'd need to know C++.

If I'd ask you to update the website of the Mine-imator download, you'd need to know HTML.

And as you said, if I'd ask you to change the actual program, you'd need to know GML.

Oh My David. The Glorious David just supported my in an argument. :o

wow Shapes -_- wait wait wait wait a minute.... CIRCLES! OMG wow. This is gonna defy the Minecraft Laws of Shapes  D:<

well its a animation tool of course they will add shapes 

The scaling glitch with blocks will be fixed in the next update. (When block 1 is resized, and block 2 is attached to block 1 and resized, causing a bad stretching effect)

That happens to me so much! 

Edited by damag2004

Now we just need to add support for user-made models, like .obj, or others.

There will be a model creator soon after the 1.0.0 update, but it will likely have its own format due to all the bits and pieces of Mine-imator modelling.

Has anyone know thought that 1.0.0 is the final update? Well The Glorious David said 1.0.0 is not the final update.

Why would it be teh last update of MM?

Sure, David is a amazing programmer, but EVERY program has it's bugs, whether Minor or Fatal.

If a member finds it, they'll report it in the bug section. David will make an update to fix that.

And let's not forget, the community here is quite fairly moderately sized.

So that equals;

• More suggestions
  • More demands

Which means david will most likely listen=More updates.

A light that gives off shadows around it. Giving the illusion of the light coming from one location. Such as a candle or a flare.

That's exactly what I was about to say lol.

I still can't believe David isn't collaborating with anyone. The new mine-imator looks like Cinema 4D or Autodesk Maya just without the grain.   

That's exactly what I was about to say lol.

I still can't believe David isn't collaborating with anyone. The new mine-imator looks like Cinema 4D or Autodesk Maya just without the grain.

He's a wizard. From past experience with GameMaker creations, this is likely the most skillful thing ever made with it, in all seriousness. Even those cool games for mobile devices and such made with GM:S don't compare to this.

He's a wizard. From past experience with GameMaker creations, this is likely the most skillful thing ever made with it, in all seriousness. Even those cool games for mobile devices and such made with GM:S don't compare to this.

We're all here to cheer for him! :D