Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So all of us who have used beta versions will be eligible for free pro version? As in beta 0.6.2?

Yep, beta 0.6.2 (Maybe 0.7 demo), or below, as long as you can provide a Mine-imator .exe that has been used by you, or hopefully a You Tube video that was made with a beta version.

Yep, beta 0.6.2 (Maybe 0.7 demo), or below, as long as you can provide a Mine-imator .exe that has been used by you, or hopefully a You Tube video that was made with a beta version.

does this counts? (made it with 0.6.2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H40pGIjFUK8&hd=1

i made it when i started using mine imator (it was my first animation, no hate please)

does this counts? (made it with 0.6.2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H40pGIjFUK8&hd=1

i made it when i started using mine imator (it was my first animation, no hate please)

Yep... it was made with beta, which means you have used the beta version.

Got some news for ye. The Glorious David has just confirmed that the C4D render was in-fact Mine-imator 1.0.0. The arguement that ensued before was well worth the final answer.

xSOul.png

F5zWVgG.png

Original thread

Edited by ÜberKiller

Mine-imator 1.0.0's UI will be slightly redesigned, with new icons (based on my work from the revamped UI thread), and anti-aliasing on the text. There's also going to be an option to import a skin directly from a Minecraft user.

PnChguh.png

Edited by Voxelizer

If that's what 1.0.0 will look like... TAKE THAT BLENDER! *Kicks Blender into a trash can*

(No offense intended)

b-b-bu-buht blender has much more capability than mineimator in

features, rendering, rigging, animation, swag, #YOLO, idk why im typing this, stuff, this is supposed to be a long list, keyframes, modelling, compositing, and it is being proccesed by tons of foundations

and blender has been around for YEARS

No offense