Aether:Legacy mobs package

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

你好!我叫 MojangYang,来自于四川省。现在住在澳大利亚。

我有一个问题,你在中国是怎么知道有 Mine-Imator 这个软件的?在中国,很少有人用这个软件。

你一晚上就可以做出这么多模型,真的很神奇。good job!我非常喜欢他们。

不过,用这个网站的时候,我建议不要用太多中文,为了大家的方便。

Don't translate that, guys. I'm just trying to help him fit in like any other members, especially since he seems talented. Don't judge me.

9 hours ago, MojangYang said:

你好!我叫 MojangYang,来自于四川省。现在住在澳大利亚。

我有一个问题,你在中国是怎么知道有 Mine-Imator 这个软件的?在中国,很少有人用这个软件。

你一晚上就可以做出这么多模型,真的很神奇。good job!我非常喜欢他们。

不过,用这个网站的时候,我建议不要用太多中文,为了大家的方便。

Don't translate that, guys. I'm just trying to help him fit in like any other members, especially since he seems talented. Don't judge me.

中国其实有个蛮大的Mine-Imator圈子,我们从好几年前就在用,而我差不多是在2014年1.0测试版左右的时候入圈的,当时大家技术都不是很成熟所以当时在中国的Mine-Imator主流玩法就是用图片渲染功能做漫画,很可惜中国是个版权意识很差(虽然现在越来越多人有这个意识)以及低龄化严重的国家,一些低素质的孩子做了许多质量低下的作品在一些群组里炫耀时遭到批评就在论坛里面引战搞得过年圈子一片乌烟瘴气,有论坛之间的分化而且水火不容,我所在的算是比较文明的几个群组,而且有些来自外国的用户也在我们的群组或者群组里有人会经常和一些国外的动画大佬联系,我在网站里使用中文是我不会英文但是又怕翻译软件翻译的不是完全准确所以保留了中文原文,如果你们觉得不要使用中文的话我以后就在这里不用了,谢谢你们的建议

8 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

Please don’t leave in the Chinese. This is an English forums.

I do love this pack. Good job!

OK! I will not use Chinese here. The reason why I keep Chinese is that my English is not very good and I am afraid of grammar mistakes when using translation software, so I keep the original.

Hey! I haven't seen you in a while! I see that you're still very good at modelling, keep up the good work! ^^

嘿!我好久没见到你了!我发现您仍然非常擅长建模,请继续努力! ^^ 如果需要,您可以用中文写,只要您将其翻译成英语,就没关系!

23 hours ago, Milix_Dr3AM[FR] said:

Hum...

You've done the same thing. When I showed my work to my friend, he said that someone has done it, and it should be you. I'm glad that someone has the same idea

13 hours ago, Shayzis said:

Hey! I haven't seen you in a while! I see that you're still very good at modelling, keep up the good work! ^^

嘿!我好久没见到你了!我发现您仍然非常擅长建模,请继续努力! ^^ 如果需要,您可以用中文写,只要您将其翻译成英语,就没关系!

谢谢,但是他们希望我更好的融入这个英文社区,所以我以后发布内容时可能不会使用中文原文了

Thank you, but they hope that I can better integrate into this English community, so I may not use the original Chinese when publishing the content in the future

41 minutes ago, My name is North_Xv said:

You've done the same thing. When I showed my work to my friend, he said that someone has done it, and it should be you. I'm glad that someone has the same idea

Yes, but you must inquire before creating content to avoid duplicates. Okay, that's good, your package has a "normal" mob, mine are "improved" (like a bendable 3D surface for the tail of the moa for example.) Our 2 packs leaves 2 different choices I don't think counted as a double.
Afterall, the pack is good.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:38 PM, My name is North_Xv said:

中国其实有个蛮大的Mine-Imator圈子,我们从好几年前就在用,而我差不多是在2014年1.0测试版左右的时候入圈的,当时大家技术都不是很成熟所以当时在中国的Mine-Imator主流玩法就是用图片渲染功能做漫画,很可惜中国是个版权意识很差(虽然现在越来越多人有这个意识)以及低龄化严重的国家,一些低素质的孩子做了许多质量低下的作品在一些群组里炫耀时遭到批评就在论坛里面引战搞得过年圈子一片乌烟瘴气,有论坛之间的分化而且水火不容,我所在的算是比较文明的几个群组,而且有些来自外国的用户也在我们的群组或者群组里有人会经常和一些国外的动画大佬联系,我在网站里使用中文是我不会英文但是又怕翻译软件翻译的不是完全准确所以保留了中文原文,如果你们觉得不要使用中文的话我以后就在这里不用了,谢谢你们的建议

OK! I will not use Chinese here. The reason why I keep Chinese is that my English is not very good and I am afraid of grammar mistakes when using translation software, so I keep the original.

Ok, thank you!

多谢!