Impossible Structure

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am sorry I cannot directly insert photos into my posts, so here is a link to it:

Imagur

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but whenever I want to add an image with the "Insert other media" button and choose the "Import from link" option,
it will not work. I have been using Imagur to upload my pictures, but I am still having problems.

kq1ifVK.png

Edited by Hectoris919

If you right-click the Imgur link and click View Image or Open Image in New Tab, use that link instead when it opens up.

Looks alright. Could definitely look smoother since you still see the size difference when it comes to the different blocks and it kinda gives it away, but maybe if you changed the lighting a little to make it simpler, and not show much shadow between parts, it may look more believable. Definitely keep going with it, I'd be interested if you could pull it off.

Ok, thanks!

I'll keep that in mind from now on

3 hours ago, Rollo said:

Looks alright. Could definitely look smoother since you still see the size difference when it comes to the different blocks and it kinda gives it away, but maybe if you changed the lighting a little to make it simpler, and not show much shadow between parts, it may look more believable. Definitely keep going with it, I'd be interested if you could pull it off.

Ok, I tried changing those, but in my own opinion I think that removing the shadows between the parts makes it look less believable:kq1ifVK.png

Edited by Hectoris919

21 minutes ago, Hectoris919 said:

Ok, I tried changing those, but in my own opinion I think that removing the shadows between the parts makes it look less believable:

-snip-

Ah, I think you're actually right. But you pulled off the size change really well, I think it looks great!