Character rig WIP

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

xD listen, the character is from a dimension that is literally a realm of imagination, so rainbows , bunnys and other sorts of things will be there, plus even if the character was homosexual why the hell would that matter?

I don't see @BlueYoshi73 complaining about homosexuality to be honest, he probably just thinks that because you made some edgy stuff before it is ok to make fun of everything you make (wich is a stupid thing to do but is far more common than complaining about homosexuality, and that I'm sure he does)

So, NinjaDino, with all the respect you can get from me, just stop, it isn't funny at this point.

OnTopic:

I like the idea behind the character, though it can be a bit overused.

The hoodie makes no sense at all honesty.

The arms are kinda bland and seem disconnected from the rest of the design.

And finnaly, you could explore more deeply into the concept and add more colours than just light blue and purple, search for a contrasted color pallete in the internet, that may help too, although, make sure that the constrast isn't too much or it might end up looking saturated and unappealing.

As for now, I see this heading in a good direction, but you should take in count what I said above.

Edited by BBruce7815

I don't see @BlueYoshi73 complaining about homosexuality to be honest, he probably just thinks that because you made some edgy stuff before it is ok to make fun of everything you make (wich is a stupid thing to do but is far more common than complaining about homosexuality, and that I'm sure he does)

So, NinjaDino, with all the respect you can get from me, just stop, it isn't funny at this point.

OnTopic:

I like the idea behind the character, though it can be a bit overused.

The hoodie makes no sense at all honesty.

The arms are kinda bland and seem disconnected from the rest of the design.

And finnaly, you could explore more deeply into the concept and add more colours than just light blue and purple, search for a contrasted color pallete in the internet, that may help too, although, make sure that the constrast isn't too much or might end up looking saturated and unappealing.

As for now, is see this heading in a good direction, but you should take in count what I said above.

the character is called Craz, i think you know what word that came from, he is not meant to make sense, the suit look with the hoodie was done on purpose, but i will take your advice in hand, thank you :D

7 hours ago, Willjago said:

the character is called Craz, i think you know what word that came from, he is not meant to make sense, the suit look with the hoodie was done on purpose, but i will take your advice in hand, thank you :D

It may be for the style of "doesn't make sense" but it is really unnapealing to look at all the detail and colors without any structure or definitive style whatsoever.

My advice, don't use a lot of colors. A good idea would be limiting yourself to using about 4 to 5 colors (Shades of the same color do not count) that contrast and complement eachother.

2 minutes ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

excuse me but...

1dxet4.jpg

iv never seen anything this kid has made. I just hate that ****** ****

You're being very agressive, you can hate on whatever you want, but you could give criticism too, not just a video for the sake of trolling.

Let me say something about the rig. The colors dont bother me that much, what bothers me the most is Skibbz face rig, you should use something else, glowing eyes are stupidly overused. 

then your not bad enough :)

I tell people to kill themselves for threatening me. 

who said i was trying to be

Never said you were, I said you're not. 

Now Im going to take my leave, I have better things to do than deal with some **** boy.

Edited by EthanForeverAlone

14 minutes ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Never said you were, I said you're not. 

Now Im going to take my leave, I have better things to do than deal with some **** boy.

lol, no you dont. you dont have a life and you know it lol dont lie to yourself

Edited by BlueYoshi73

1 hour ago, EthanForeverAlone said:

Let me say something about the rig. The colors dont bother me that much, what bothers me the most is Skibbz face rig, you should use something else, glowing eyes are stupidly overused. 

I tell people to kill themselves for threatening me. 

the eyes were put there as a test, i will be making a eye rig myself later on :D 

1 hour ago, BlueYoshi73 said:

lol, no you dont. you dont have a life and you know it lol dont lie to yourself

... chances are he has more of a life than you do.

4 minutes ago, Minecraftvinnyq said:

Why is half of the comments asking you to jump off a building and to do a flip?

I like it!

thanks, just disappointed that the post is probably only on the popular section for the arguments ;/ and idk why they are asking that xD