Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

39 minutes ago, Averus said:

only trolls on this forum... shame...

1. You're lazy enough to ask someone to do a simple task,
  2. You were gonna pay someone to do it (wtf XD)
  3. Why is this in Team requests? In fact... Why is this even a topic?!

2 hours ago, Averus said:

so, where? Tell me where?

loock at all off you guys comments they are all useless, no one realy help me, silly useless trolls

If you look carefully the people at the top a few people gave you sufficient info to solve your problem yet you still resorted to calling a group of animators, game developers and critics trolls. If you are too lazy to

21 hours ago, Shane said:

click the object and tick the box

then you are likely too lazy to even animate. You are also insulting us forumers by calling us trolls. Definition of troll according to google:

troll
trōl/
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    • informal
      a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting.
  2. 2.
    a line or bait used in trolling for fish.
verb
verb: troll; 3rd person present: trolls; past tense: trolled; past participle: trolled; gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
  2. 2.
    fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat.
    "we trolled for mackerel"
    • carefully and systematically search an area for something.
      "a group of companies trolling for partnership opportunities"
  3. 3.
    sing (something) in a happy and carefree way.
    "troll the ancient Yuletide carol"
  4. 4.
    BRITISH
    walk; stroll.
    "we all trolled into town"

As you see, nobody even came too close to troll. You are just being an eight year old. I was more mature at age eight. I am currently eleven so if you are an adult I then I know you can be more mature. 

If you are going to insult us then please close your mouth and get out. Nobody likes a troll such as yourself. If you can't be bothered to do a simple thing then I doubt you can animate. Anyway, please refrain from calling us trolls again. Follow the advice you are given. In the event you call us trolls again it is probable that nobody will want to help.

Thank you for your time.

-Danny

10 hours ago, Averus said:

loock at all off you guys comments they are all useless, no one realy help me, silly useless trolls

ee9.png

7 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

trōl

verb
verb: troll; 3rd person present: trolls; past tense: trolled; past participle: trolled; gerund or present participle: trolling
  2. 4.
    BRITISH
    walk; stroll.
    "we all trolled into town"

let's troll together

british people are very... british.