Mirror's Reflection

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, willingsas said:

I think i can speak for all on this one; we really don't like edgy characters that are "insane"/mentally ill that turn into an evil red/black counterpart of themselves.

i didn't know this was still a thing, tbh.

I guess the trend birthed from REALITY

But yet again thats the only one that is actually good

4 hours ago, willingsas said:

I think i can speak for all on this one; we really don't like edgy characters that are "insane"/mentally ill that turn into an evil red/black counterpart of themselves.

the character in this isnt a counter part, its a whole different person.. plus i made the designs when i was in year 6... 

1 hour ago, SquareToDare said:

I guess the trend birthed from REALITY

But yet again thats the only one that is actually good

i created the insanity beings before i even knew about r e a l i t y... 

3 hours ago, Willjago said:

the character in this isnt a counter part, its a whole different person.. plus i made the designs when i was in year 6... 

I dont think that when you made the degsins is an excuse. If this would be posted 9 years ago and it would be awful and only after the 9 years people would start bragging, then you could say that you made it when you were in year 6, but if you post it now then the designs met your standarts

1 hour ago, NotAn... said:

I dont think that when you made the degsins is an excuse. If this would be posted 9 years ago and it would be awful and only after the 9 years people would start bragging, then you could say that you made it when you were in year 6, but if you post it now then the designs met your standarts

i liked the designs, and i know black and red is over used for evil type characters but it fits with what the things are, as personally i think colours of characters should not matter, since it is just a few colours.

9 hours ago, willingsas said:

I don't mind what people make at all.(Except Monster school)

30 minutes ago, Willjago said:

is that still a thing?...

Square was saying that the trend of "black eyes with red pupils" was spawned from REALITY (The Tan James' series, of course), and I was just making a joke and saying that the concept was already popular and had even become a cliché before REALITY was even a thing.

And Sonic.exe is still a thing, but it's nowhere as prevalent now as it was back when it first came out.

9 hours ago, Aronan said:

Square was saying that the trend of "black eyes with red pupils" was spawned from REALITY (The Tan James' series, of course), and I was just making a joke and saying that the concept was already popular and had even become a cliché before REALITY was even a thing.

And Sonic.exe is still a thing, but it's nowhere as prevalent now as it was back when it first came out.

ah fair enough